On the 25th of February, Season 2 will begin in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and with that launch, every players’ Season Level will reset to 1, just like at the start of Season 1. The new season offers four new Prestiges to achieve across 200 levels. As a result, the total number of Prestiges will now be 11, rather than 7.
Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Prestige Levels
To achieve the “Prestige Master” title in Season 2, players will need to reach level 200. Hitting this milestone will change your Season Level colour and will also allow you to purchase Legacy Prestige Icons. These icons are from older Call of Duty games, and can be bought in the Prestige Shop by spending Prestige Keys. As for the new rewards available, players can unlock new rewards at five different Season Level milestones, followed by a rolling milestone every 50 levels. These are as follows:
- 50: When you reach this first milestone, you’ll unlock a new Prestige, Prestige Key, Emblem, Weapon Blueprint (notably, the only Weapon Blueprint that is available to unlock among the Prestige milestones), and a Battle Pass Tier Skip.
- 100: Prestige, Prestige Key, Emblem, Battle Pass Tier Skip.
- 150: Prestige, Prestige Key, Emblem, Battle Pass Tier Skip.
- 190: At this milestone, you’ll unlock all Season Challenges.
- 200: Prestige, Prestige Key, Emblem, Battle Pass Tier Skip, and the Master Prestige Calling Card.
- Every 50 Levels from 250 to 1,000: Prestige Key.
Of course, it’s worth bearing in mind that Prestige Level progress is synchronised across both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Playing either will count towards your collective progress. (Including both Season Level and Prestige Level progress.) While you’ll reach Prestige Master at level 200, you can continue past this milestone all the way to level 1,000. The only reason to do so is to unlock additional Prestige Keys, which are awarded every 50 levels from level 250 onwards.