The Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies Dark Ops challenges are some of the oddest challenges in the game. This is because all Dark Ops challenges are totally classified, meaning you won’t know what you need to do. The game will not tell you anything about these challenges from the name to its objectives. All of this has to be figured out on your own.
In fact, the Black Ops 4 Zombies Dark Ops challenges won’t even reveal these details until you’ve already completed them. In addition, there are similar classified challenges for the multiplayer and Blackout modes as well. Since these challenges are completely hidden, it’s no surprise that players need a hint when it comes to them.
List of Black Ops 4 Zombies Dark Ops Challenges
Thankfully, we’ve got a list of the Black Ops 4 Zombies Dark Ops challenges we have uncovered. There are a total of 13 classified challenges for this mode. As of right now, we (along with the community) have only uncovered six of them. That means there are seven more still waiting to be unlocked. For now, though, you can find the current list below:
- ???: Complete the main Easter egg in Blood of the Dead in under 115 minutes
- Dodgy Devil: Get to round 20 on Classic without being hit
- Perk Maestro: Activate every perk modifier
- Put to the Quest: Complete all three main Easter eggs
- Sands of Time: Complete the main Easter egg in IX in under 100 minutes
- Sea Legs: Complete the main Easter egg in Voyage of Despair without going down
Make sure to check back here often as we continue to update this list with all of the Black Ops 4 Zombies Dark Ops challenges. We have only uncovered six of them thus far so there are still seven more to find. It is uncertain but likely that at least one challenge is tied to the Classified map that doesn’t come with the standard version of the game.