Earlier last week, Bungie revealed that there will be new changes coming to the pinnacle activity rewards in Hotfix 188.8.131.52. And with that, they will be increasing the number of rewards you get per activity completion right now. Currently, players only get one reward per pinnacle activity completion. Now, with the new changes live in Destiny 2, players who complete one Pinnacle activity will get 2 rewards. So, the Power Climb will be a lot easier past Power Level 950.
Patch Notes for Hotfix 184.108.40.206 in Destiny 2
Below, you can see every change and update that Hotfix 220.127.116.11 has brought to Destiny 2:
- Fixed an issue causing Forge Keys to not count towards Mysterious Box (Izanagi’s Burden) Quest Progression
- Players affected by this should find the corresponding objective marked correctly after logging in.
- Fixed an issue where the Obsidian Crystal would not give Quest Progression
- Players affected by this will need to reacquire a Black Armory Rare bounty, and then complete and claim it to get another Obsidian Crystal.
- Adjusted the Power granted by pinnacle rewards to +2 instead of +1
- The Season Pass weapons Pluperfect and Temporal Clause now have a chance to drop from Vex Offensive after you have obtained them.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the Weekly Eris Challenge to not drop a Powerful reward
- Fixed an issue causing the “Ashes to Assets” perk to provide Super energy at an unintended level
These are all of the changes that went live yesterday In Destiny 2. If you haven’t redeemed you Pinnacle bounties or completed your pinnacle activities, now is the time to do them as you’ll get 2 rewards per pinnacle completion. What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments!
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, released on October 1, 2019, and later in November on Google Stadia.