Just like we talked about the subclass buffs yesterday, today, we’ll talk about the nerfs for subclasses in Destiny 2. There is a lot of significant changes in the subclass area of the game. The biggest of them all is probably the Auto-reload perk of Lunafaction Boots with Titan’s Barricade and Warlock’s Rift and Well of Radiance. Starting Shadowkeep, players won’t be able to auto-reload their weapons with Lunafaction Boots. Instead, they’ll gain an increase in reload speed for their equipped weapon. Below, you can find every subclass nerf coming in the next sandbox update.
Destiny 2 Subclass Nerfs in Shadowkeep
Nightstalker Way of the Trapper (Top)
Shadowshot: Fires an arrow that damages enemies and debuffs enemies nearby
- Damage sharing for the Nightstalker player specifically reduced from 100% to 50%
- Now all allied players have 50% damage sharing on tether
Nightstalker Way of the Wraith (Middle)
Flawless Execution: Headshot kills while crouched grant invisibility and truesight
- Truesight now lasts 3 seconds (down from 9)
Shattering Strike: After performing a Flawless Execution, your melee attacks have a longer lunge range and weaken enemies
- Advanced warning: When we made the change to Flawless Execution this also unintentionally nerfed this ability to only last 3 seconds (it was directly tied to the truesight). We have prepared a fix for the 4.6.1 patch to restore the weaken and lunge range increase to last the entire 9 seconds regardless of truesight and invisibility status.
Titan Rally Barricade
- This ability now provides a large increase to reload speed for the duration of the effect
- This ability no longer automatically reloads your weapons from reserves
Warlock Rift/Well of Radiance
- Lunafaction Boots now provides a large increase to reload speed for the duration of Well of Radiance
- This exotic no longer automatically reloads your weapons from reserves
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep will be hitting PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, on October 1, 2019, and later in November on Google Stadia.