• 13-16
    • 17-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51+

I thought the majority would be in the 21-25 range, but apparently I was wrong. Pleasantly surprised to see myself in the majority category! (I'm 28)
Not to be ageist or anything, but I'm guessing all the under-13s are too busy spamming their TF2 binds or doing their Fortnite dances or whatever to come over and chat with us xD

On 1/29/2021 at 3:40 PM, Anders said:

I turned 28 two weeks ago. Slowly creeping up on 30. 

On 1/30/2021 at 11:34 AM, staticradio725 said:

I thought the majority would be in the 21-25 range, but apparently I was wrong. Pleasantly surprised to see myself in the majority category! (I'm 28)
Not to be ageist or anything, but I'm guessing all the under-13s are too busy spamming their TF2 binds or doing their Fortnite dances or whatever to come over and chat with us xD

Damn you two make a girl feel old. I'm thirty-frickin-nine. 39 years old, and there's these damn kids talking about being the majority. So now I see that we need some more that remember what "regular or unleaded" meant. Those of us that remember grainy cartoons. And above all, those of us that remember that music attained scientifically proven perfection in 1986!

😉

On 31.1.2021 at 6:43 PM, The Blackangel said:

Damn you two make a girl feel old. I'm thirty-frickin-nine. 39 years old, and there's these damn kids talking about being the majority. So now I see that we need some more that remember what "regular or unleaded" meant. Those of us that remember grainy cartoons. And above all, those of us that remember that music attained scientifically proven perfection in 1986!

😉

I guess you must look at us late-twenties millennials the same way we look at late-teen zoomers, so I kinda know how you feel 😅

If it helps, when I grew up I had a 12" black and white TV in my room and we only got 2 channels, so I know a thing or two about grainy cartoons! 

I've turned 40 since my last reply to this thread. It's seeming to me that the target age range to market towards would be late 20's to early 40's, as that seems to be that majority of the age range that everyone falls under. Sure there are obviously some that are either younger or older than that. But @DC made this thread for marketing purposes, and that seems to be where most everyone is in relation to age.

Now if we were talking mental age, I would be about 13 years old. If we were talking how we feel in relation to physical age, I'll tell you right now that stegosaurus was a better date than T-rex. He tried to eat me, but not in the right way.