Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who here plays Fortnite?

Pretty much not me. I still see people playing a decent amount (8-12 hours a week) but rarely any competitive it seems but even still I do not understand so much about this game other then kids play. My game sense is uncomparablely better to my friend’s and yet he plays arena for like 6 hours a day.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Not much now. In past I used to play it equally like the PUBG but not anymore. I can't play it on mobile considering my mobile is not that strong for the fortnite play. 

I only played on PC seriously. I tried it when it just came out for mobile and it was extremely laggy and I just couldn't be bothered.

11 hours ago, Empire said:

Pretty much not me. I still see people playing a decent amount (8-12 hours a week) but rarely any competitive it seems but even still I do not understand so much about this game other then kids play. My game sense is uncomparablely better to my friend’s and yet he plays arena for like 6 hours a day.

It's a game for casual people so I never really understood why they used to have competitive tournaments for this game. Even back when I used to play it, I never saw it as a game to seriously get into.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

only played on PC seriously. I tried it when it just came out for mobile and it was extremely laggy and I just couldn't be bothered.

Yeah on mobile it is not even worth bothering as they have removed it from the google play store and it's only EPIC exclusive now. 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

I rahter play CSGO, it's far better and well, that's my choice of game to play anyway since it's a good old game that has so many high demands. 

CS:GO is simple, fun game to always get into and it has the advantage of longevity. In addition to that, you can sell in-game items for cash which is a great incentive to play it as well.

On 3/29/2021 at 5:28 AM, killamch89 said:

I only played on PC seriously. I tried it when it just came out for mobile and it was extremely laggy and I just couldn't be bothered.

I noticed that very few of the folks prefer the mobile. Not a lot of people are making use of the asus and the blackshark phones. so rare amount of people I suppose. 

On 3/30/2021 at 12:59 AM, killamch89 said:

CS:GO is simple, fun game to always get into and it has the advantage of longevity. In addition to that, you can sell in-game items for cash which is a great incentive to play it as well.

I have allot of items that I have that I still got and never sold or used lol, Level 41 now that I'm at and still going strong. I do not play advance level like you see others playing at. 

On 4/2/2021 at 12:06 AM, Patrik said:

i play Realm Royale, it looks a lot similar to fortnite except that it seems to be funnier (atleast for me)

I think free fire also works the same. But they have recently got the interface similar to the PUBG from what I have seen. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think free fire also works the same. But they have recently got the interface similar to the PUBG from what I have seen. 

I just don't like free fire, it tries to copy every popular game in every possible time they release an update, the good thing about it is that it's affordable which explains its popularity as a battle royale game as everyone can play it no matter how bad the device he's gaming on