Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 20 HARDEST Video Game Achievements

The Resident Evil achievements that make it so that you can only use the Knife throughout, use no Saves, and/or never use the Item Box make me think those players, ironically, don't like life. ANd those that cheat can get it easy

21 hours ago, Empire said:

The Resident Evil achievements that make it so that you can only use the Knife throughout, use no Saves, and/or never use the Item Box make me think those players, ironically, don't like life. ANd those that cheat can get it easy

I think playing Mortal Kombat for 24 hours straight just to get an achievement is even worse. I don't care how much I love a game, there's no game going to get me to stay up 24 hours straight.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think playing Mortal Kombat for 24 hours straight just to get an achievement is even worse. I don't care how much I love a game, there's no game going to get me to stay up 24 hours straight.

Or leave it running in the background for 24 hours while sleeping, A option unless you got to be gaming. seems that they did it for streamers who does 24 hours events

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Or leave it running in the background for 24 hours while sleeping, A option unless you got to be gaming. seems that they did it for streamers who does 24 hours events

You actually had to be playing it and now that you mention it, that sounds like a great idea for a 24-hour stream although I wouldn't do it.

I can't even able to a 12 hours stream not 24 hours LOL  I mean if I was alone in th house and or I can do it then yes, but at the end of the day if you do not have the support and the viwers there is no point in me doing it. I rather stream max of 5 hours on a good day and other times 3 hours max is good amount for me. Most people do 2 hours stream in the morning then later stream for another three hours with breaks.

On 3/28/2021 at 5:08 PM, Empire said:

I do that with FF8 on my Switch. I find a powerful enemy that I can equip counter on Zell and an elemental attack that will actually heal the beast. Then I leave it running overnight with Rinoa and Squall in the fight. It requires Rinoa, because I'm using the Angelo Search ability to farm rare items like Ribbons. Which are some of the best items in the entire game.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I do that with FF8 on my Switch. I find a powerful enemy that I can equip counter on Zell and an elemental attack that will actually heal the beast. Then I leave it running overnight with Rinoa and Squall in the fight. It requires Rinoa, because I'm using the Angelo Search ability to farm rare items like Ribbons. Which are some of the best items in the entire game.

Honestly, I can't really remember leaving a game running all night on purpose. Well, there was this one time I did leave San Andreas running all night, completely forgot about it and went to school the next day and came back home to a super hot PS2. I've never done it again.

I wouldn't want to undertake any gaming challenges that could put my health at risk, that includes 24 hour or more gaming achievements. Our health is more important and we need to take care of it. Everything in moderation is okay, and this includes in gaming. 

On 3/28/2021 at 8:51 PM, killamch89 said:

I would literally be on full drugs to go at any game for long 24 hours all in the name of getting an achievement, it's absolutely not possible. 

On 4/2/2021 at 5:33 AM, Alexander. said:

I wouldn't want to undertake any gaming challenges that could put my health at risk, that includes 24 hour or more gaming achievements. Our health is more important and we need to take care of it. Everything in moderation is okay, and this includes in gaming. 

And no one should go for it. That's insane really to physically get engaged for that long period. Obviously that's harmful for our health.