Register Now
The Blackangel

10 WORST PS4 Games of All Time

I have heard the "horror" stories about Duck Dynasty from my cousin. I was like "why would you buy a duck hunting game? It's bound to be boring. The only good one I can remember is Duck Hunt for Nintendo." He's like " you just don't understand...". Fast & Furious Crossroads has made every 10 worst list I've seen since it's release so I'm not surprised. Why isn't Cyberpunk 2077 on this list though - I mean it can't even run on the PS4.

Funny thing about pro skater 5, on the disc is just the tutorial. The big ass patch it had is the rest of the game. If u played it without internet u would be forever stuck in the tutorial. They rushed the game and barely remembered to put a game in it.

Awww poor Ghostbusters! Such a great movie had to be turned into such a crappy game 😭. Also yes that Duck Dynasty game was so bad! On the other hand, I did not find that Pro Skater 5 to be that bad but when I played it as a kid all I did was do random tricks so what do I know lol.

3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I can't recall their names, but I know there are a few indie games that will easily glitch out and not be finsishable. 

Bugs and glitches are what kills most gamers interested in such games no matter how good the games appeared to be in the beginning. 

Edited by Heatman

On 7/27/2021 at 3:20 AM, Heatman said:

Bugs and glitches are what kills most gamers interested in such games no matter how good the games appeared to be in the beginning. 

Agreed - I was very hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 until it actually launched and I realized what we were being served...I'm glad I stuck to my oath of not pre-ordering anything ever again after Star Wars Battlefront  in 2016.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Agreed - I was very hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 until it actually launched and I realized what we were being served...I'm glad I stuck to my oath of not pre-ordering anything ever again after Star Wars Battlefront  in 2016.

For the record, I have never for once pre-ordered any games whatsoever and I'm not I would ever fall for that crap. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the record, I have never for once pre-ordered any games whatsoever and I'm not I would ever fall for that crap. 

I only pre-ordered one game in the past, and only one. It was the gold edition of For Honor. It was only available in pre-order and came with a lot of exclusives. So far I have only one thing to say about pre-ordering the game for those exclusives:

Worth it.

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I only pre-ordered one game in the past, and only one. It was the gold edition of For Honor. It was only available in pre-order and came with a lot of exclusives. So far I have only one thing to say about pre-ordering the game for those exclusives:

Worth it.

At least it's a worth it experience for you and there is always a very good chance of it influencing your decision to pre-order again ; I'm never writing that off.