Register Now
StaceyPowers

What purposes can games serve?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, and playing a relaxing video game can equally help you out as well when it comes to being able to get calm. 

Yes, I do take such kind of time while playing some racing games, or simulator games. Can you recommend me any other to feel relax while gaming? 

11 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I play games to feel excited. For someone like me that doesn't enjoy going out to drin, gaming is one of the ways I relax and feel cool with myself. 

You don't take a walk to have some bottles  at times? Or you aren't talking about different kind of drink? 

I enjoy gaming and relaxing it by taking some energy drinks. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You don't take a walk to have some bottles  at times? Or you aren't talking about different kind of drink? 

I enjoy gaming and relaxing it by taking some energy drinks. 

Drinking with friends at a pub was what I meant. It is quite different when you do it at home, you know.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Drinking with friends at a pub was what I meant. It is quite different when you do it at home, you know.

Yeah, it's more fun when you do it out of the house in one of your favorite places that adds flavor to your relaxation. 

When I have a rough day of work, I sometimes game for a few hours to take the anxiety and stress down. Gaming in itself can be a rewarding experience, but it can also be a way to help your mental health cope with the day to day bustle of life. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct, that's why I took my time off to relax my body. I am feeling better now, meaning, I can play with enough enthusiasm. 

And if you looked at it very closely, it's definitely going to be very clear that if you had not rested, you would have broken down. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

And if you looked at it very closely, it's definitely going to be very clear that if you had not rested, you would have broken down. 

Seriously, even if you try to play video games in such situations, you can easily fell asleep without even knowing it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, even if you try to play video games in such situations, you can easily fell asleep without even knowing it. 

Personally, I have been a victim of that one outcome on more than one occasion and it's always funny when I wake up to see myself. 

On 3/11/2022 at 6:52 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's more fun when you do it out of the house in one of your favorite places that adds flavor to your relaxation. 

Its challenging that I don't drink much. Hanging out most times make me feel like the odd one. So, gaming at home brings a different vibe.

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Its challenging that I don't drink much. Hanging out most times make me feel like the odd one. So, gaming at home brings a different vibe.

Too much drinking isn't healthy but we the likes that love to drink can't help it, so better stick to your few drinks. 

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

For the likes me that my father owns a pub, there is no way you would expect me not to used to drinking and getting drunk always 😂

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the likes me that my father owns a pub, there is no way you would expect me not to used to drinking and getting drunk always 😂

That's gonna be in the rules that you drink and merry. Same way it is difficult to see someone who the mother owns a restuarant not eating to their satisfaction. 

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's gonna be in the rules that you drink and merry. Same way it is difficult to see someone who the mother owns a restuarant not eating to their satisfaction. 

It's why most people who owns their games tend to play it more as they simply can't help it not to play it whenever they feel like.