Register Now
StaceyPowers

What purposes can games serve?

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's why most people who owns their games tend to play it more as they simply can't help it not to play it whenever they feel like. 

Whatever we own that gives us joy becomes a friend to us. I was free last week and spent most of the time playing games on my PS4 which I had joy doing.

Lol, it isn't possible in anyway, the son will surely feed to satisfaction. But it must be controlled too, so the food wouldn't be eaten excessive to avoid loss of concentration. Such is applicable to video games for children whose parents got it in the house for them to play for fun. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why most people who owns their games tend to play it more as they simply can't help it not to play it whenever they feel like. 

As long as it's what makes them feel accomplished, relaxed and satisfied, it's a welcoming thing to do in a healthy way. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as it's what makes them feel accomplished, relaxed and satisfied, it's a welcoming thing to do in a healthy way. 

Yeah, that's basically why they - we all get into playing games one by one and it's doing us well by the looks of it. 

Everyone has their motives of playing video games, for me too, i have my reasons too. I love playing video games when I feel lonely, needing something to entertain me at the moment. I can play video games longer periods without feeling lonely. 

3 hours ago, Rainbow Road said:

I think that games can serve so many purposes. But I think that that has to be defined by each individual person that games honestly.

Yeah, that's for sure how it is because it's always going to be subjective to each gamer because of our individual differences. 

On 3/15/2022 at 4:45 AM, Rainbow Road said:

I think that games can serve so many purposes. But I think that that has to be defined by each individual person that games honestly.

Yeah, our purpose of playing is definitely different from one person to another but I believe that in the end, we all play for fun. 

On 3/15/2022 at 8:21 AM, Justin11 said:

Everyone has their motives of playing video games, for me too, i have my reasons too. I love playing video games when I feel lonely, needing something to entertain me at the moment. I can play video games longer periods without feeling lonely. 

Playing games to cure boredom is a great tactics that a lot of people use. There are some gaming forums that can help especially those ones where you get to compete with others.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Playing games to cure boredom is a great tactics that a lot of people use. There are some gaming forums that can help especially those ones where you get to compete with others.

I've been around a gaming forum, where the Admin brings in tournaments to its users from somewhere else. It is a way to engage it's user members on gaming event that comes with cash prizes. 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Whenever you are bored, it's something that can quickly jump start your day in a very good way. 

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Just like when the lockdown was in full effect during the pandemic of coronavirus. There was nothing left to do at home but to play games.