Register Now
StaceyPowers

What purposes can games serve?

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like when the lockdown was in full effect during the pandemic of coronavirus. There was nothing left to do at home but to play games. 

The gaming world gained a lot of members during the Corona virus era. Most of the people at home decided to be playing games in order to keep their body and soul busy.

On 3/16/2022 at 12:59 PM, Justin11 said:

I've been around a gaming forum, where the Admin brings in tournaments to its users from somewhere else. It is a way to engage it's user members on gaming event that comes with cash prizes. 

This is a great motivation too for anyone that is inactive in such forums. At least, they will have something to compete for while winning some cash prizes as well.

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is a great motivation too for anyone that is inactive in such forums. At least, they will have something to compete for while winning some cash prizes as well.

Yeah, it's a great motivation for those who aren't aware too that such kind of event goes on. You can only fetch them on gaming communities..

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's a great motivation for those who aren't aware too that such kind of event goes on. You can only fetch them on gaming communities..

I will be on the lookout for those kinds of offers in the gaming communities that I belong to. Those are the kind of offers that motivates  members to stay active.

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Especially when you win. The excitement is always different when we play games and win. I mean you get to enjoy it more instead of when such game is difficult to play.

Yeah, that's for sure. Whenever you get to win, it gives you the feeling and motivation to keep on playing to boost your chances of winning again. 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's for sure. Whenever you get to win, it gives you the feeling and motivation to keep on playing to boost your chances of winning again. 

Gaming is a bit difficult and frustrating when we fail to win 🤣🤣😂. That is always the moment we wish there is something we can do to win again. 

Just now, Knight Barida said:

Gaming is a bit difficult and frustrating when we fail to win 🤣🤣😂. That is always the moment we wish there is something we can do to win again. 

I have seen so many gamers that had to quit playing simply because they can't win. It really sucks!! 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I wouldn't blame them especially when they lack the zeal to push further even in the face of challenges. 

When you are faced with a gamer who's more skilled then you are, there no amount of skill that's going to help you beat him. 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I will be on the lookout for those kinds of offers in the gaming communities that I belong to. Those are the kind of offers that motivates  members to stay active.

For sure, when I see such offers I'll always be around to read updates and learn from others how it will go about. Because, it will help me too to prepare for such such gaming showpiece event. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For sure, when I see such offers I'll always be around to read updates and learn from others how it will go about. Because, it will help me too to prepare for such such gaming showpiece event. 

Since we've become friends over here, kindly let me know when you see offers like that on any gaming community. I will like to join.

2 hours ago, egghead said:

Apart from entertainment, games also help in analytical thinking and decision making in real life. Research have found that soldiers who play games are good on the battlefield.

Yeah, it may help them with their combat skills because they are forced to think harder and it really helps them get good at their critical thinking.