Register Now
StaceyPowers

What purposes can games serve?

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Gaming tournaments shared in gaming communities is motivating, but I don't get too moved with competitions. Because, I hardly win it, most of the time I occupy spaces for the winners xD. 

You have to make sure that you have all the time in the world to be well committed to the tournament, otherwise you will not go anywhere. 

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Since we've become friends over here, kindly let me know when you see offers like that on any gaming community. I will like to join.

No problem, at least I'm a member at various gaming communities, when I get such info, I wouldn't hesitate to share it here. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No problem, at least I'm a member at various gaming communities, when I get such info, I wouldn't hesitate to share it here. 

Thanks, mate. I will be on the lookout to read when you share the information. I wouldn't want to miss such important information for anything. 

15 hours ago, egghead said:

In fact, a military wing of the US armed forces conducted a research on this topic and found that games help soldiers. 

Yeah, that's very correct. I have seen a lot of them play games in their camp and in some movies they act. If they do it in the movies, they do it in real life. 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:43 PM, egghead said:

In fact, a military wing of the US armed forces conducted a research on this topic and found that games help soldiers. 

They are well aware of the the knowledge and the kind of information that gamers would pull off such games and it's why they approve of it. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Games always keeps one at relaxed mind, the soldiers needs it since they'll be facing war anytime. They need to relax their mind instead of feeling the pressure. 

I have a cousin that is in the military and he confirmed that soldiers play games a lot. The trauma of being in the waterfront is something one can't just overlook like that.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Games always keeps one at relaxed mind, the soldiers needs it since they'll be facing war anytime. They need to relax their mind instead of feeling the pressure. 

I don't really think that they are playing the games to feel relaxed but to pick up strategies they can use in their war battles. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that they are playing the games to feel relaxed but to pick up strategies they can use in their war battles. 

You got it right, their is no much relaxation there. Since their is always RP action - adventure games to look up to, they learn from different things from playing it to prepare for any attack at anytime. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

A friend of mine is sponsoring one tournament we play on Top Eleven Football Manager and I'm making decisions to see it through. 

What decisions are you trying to make it work through? 

But nevertheless, it's a wonderful thing hearing about your friend's interest to sponsor a video game competition around Top Eleven Football manager. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What decisions are you trying to make it work through? 

But nevertheless, it's a wonderful thing hearing about your friend's interest to sponsor a video game competition around Top Eleven Football manager. 

Decisions on how best to prepare for the tournament, otherwise I wouldn't make much progress on it. 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:30 PM, Heatman said:

A friend of mine is sponsoring one tournament we play on Top Eleven Football Manager and I'm making decisions to see it through. 

If the money that's on the line in the tournament is that big, I might be jumping into the game right away.