Register Now
killamch89

Funniest Rage Videos On Youtube

I know we've seen some ridiculous rage moments in our lifetimes over some seemingly insignificant stuff. For instance, I remembered a guy once threatened to fly a plane into Activision's hq if they didn't reactivate his WOW account. Here is my pick:

I remember seeing this years ago and I still laugh about till this day.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know we've seen some ridiculous rage moments in our lifetimes over some seemingly insignificant stuff. For instance, I remembered a guy once threatened to fly a plane into Activision's hq if they didn't reactivate his WOW account. Here is my pick:

I remember seeing this years ago and I still laugh about till this day.

And people say that I need anger management. At least I don't act like a fucking toddler.

On 4/1/2021 at 8:07 AM, The Blackangel said:

I will admit that I have destroyed hundreds of controllers and dozens of systems due to rage. Not my proudest moments, but every gamer has at least been to the point that they wanted to. Not every gamer has acted upon that rage.

I haven't reached to such a point before but Fifa has gotten me pretty close already.

There was a video of an in game funeral being held by a server in WoW. Some guild decided to raid it and destroy everyone attending. This was done on a PVP server in a neutral zone. It is quite amazing.

AND

Edited by Empire

23 hours ago, Empire said:

There was a video of an in game funeral being held by a server in WoW. Some guild decided to raid it and destroy everyone attending. This was done on a PVP server in a neutral zone. It is quite amazing.

Did you have any idea why they were holding the in-game funeral? If it was to commemorate a former member who died then that's messed up.