Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the lights on?

Have you ever fallen asleep with the lights on? What was it like? Did you get a good sleep when that happened or no? Did it take you a long time to fall asleep with the lights on? I can never fall asleep with the lights on. It's impossible for me to do so. I need it to be complete darkness for me to sleep.

When I sleep or in fact falling asleep, lights alway off and dark room. In the day if feeling not well and need to rest then I will lay down somewhere in the house and rest my eyes, seeing day light hype.. 

Whats gaming got tp be related to this though?

It has happened to me in the past but when it gets to a certain time, I normally turn off all the lights. That being said, there have been moments where I fell asleep around my PC and then woke up around 5am the next morning to see that the lights in the room, as well as my PC were still on.

Does the TV being on count as light? I always play a DVD when I go to bed. Futurama, Family Guy, or American Dad. I can't go to sleep otherwise. The TV distracts my brain and keeps it from running wild, which would keep me awake. I also have never had a problem going to sleep with the light on, as long as I had something to shield my eyes.

On 4/3/2021 at 2:40 PM, The Blackangel said:

Does the TV being on count as light? I always play a DVD when I go to bed. Futurama, Family Guy, or American Dad. I can't go to sleep otherwise. The TV distracts my brain and keeps it from running wild, which would keep me awake. I also have never had a problem going to sleep with the light on, as long as I had something to shield my eyes.

Have you ever tried meditation? There are versions were you just focus intently on one part of your body - it really helps to quite the mind.

On 4/5/2021 at 9:24 AM, The Blackangel said:

I used to meditate quite often. I was even asked to lead a small group, as I knew how to achieve astral travel. But it never actually helped me in resting.

What other techniques have you tried to relax?

On 4/1/2021 at 11:53 PM, Alexander. said:

Have you ever fallen asleep with the lights on? What was it like? Did you get a good sleep when that happened or no? Did it take you a long time to fall asleep with the lights on? I can never fall asleep with the lights on. It's impossible for me to do so. I need it to be complete darkness for me to sleep.

I would even sleep off when the television 📺 set is on with the who room lights on, it never really bothered me at all. Hell, I have even fall asleep while playing games 😂