Register Now
Alexander.

What time do you go to sleep?

There are two types of gamers - the night owl's and early birds. Which one are you? I'm definitely the night owl, and prefer gaming throughout the night as there is nothing worse than getting out of bed and then playing computer games first thing in the morning. 

I'm an night person rather then a early bird, always been that in that matter. Mornings are slow and half dead, night when I come alive more. Well afternoon in that matter. But end of the day I do not game all night, My max of being on my PC regarding gaming is around 10pm. Not for the sake of my choice but rather then have family under the same roof that you have to respect. I don't really do not game in the morning till more free in the afternoon. Busy in the morning with house or work related.

Night owl does not mean I'm up all night

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

no stable schedule, it depends on if i have a morning class the next day or not, but usually after midnight in all days (which i hate), also depends on if i'm tired or not

Well, 10pm is my last game, I go to bed around 11pm then I stay awake till 2am watching films and TV shows that I do not do in the day 😛 takes me an hour to sleep then wakeup the next day or in my case 5 hours later.

Naturally, I'm nocturnal. But these days, due the the MD, I'm usually so worn out and tired that I go to bed somewhere between 7:00 to 8:00 at night. Then I don't usually wake up until 9:00 to 10:00 in the morning. I don't have a lot of time awake anymore. Nine hours or so. My body is wearing out. I'm scared that before long, I won't even have the physical strength to handle a controller and play any games. It's already happening with my keyboard. I have to stop what I'm doing, and take both hands sometimes to press down a single key.

Edited by The Blackangel

99.99% between 22.00 and 1:00
About 90% between 23:00 and 0:30

But I very rarely play games that late.  Usually stop gaming before 22:00, unless there is  some super exciting new game that I can't put down, but that only happens once or twice a year.

13 hours ago, Patrik said:

i know  that it differs from a person to another, but, don't you really feel so tired after sleeping only for 5 hours?

Most say that a max of 8 hours of sleep a day is what most really needs, Yet people are able to have 5 hours and have no problems. Like you said each people are different. I have been in bed for 12 hours straight allot though, but not sleeping for 12 hours.

23 hours ago, Patrik said:

i know  that it differs from a person to another, but, don't you really feel so tired after sleeping only for 5 hours?

Actually, I can work perfectly fine with 4-5 hours of sleep although I get 6 most times. It depends, on the individual's energy levels, their diet along with a whole host of other factors.

5 hours ago, Empire said:

What's your longest sleeping time that anyone has done?

For me, I think it was something like 14 hours but that was because I came home the next day at around 6 am and slept until 8pm. When I woke up, I was wondering how comes it's still so dark and then I realized I was sleeping for 14 hours lol.

13 hours ago, Empire said:

What's your longest sleeping time that anyone has done?

around 12, i have done it many times, especially after a very long working day, i wake up just fine and chill, some people complain about headaches after sleeping too much, but it never happened to me

Me, around 12 to 13 hours then again can't remember. I know that I did a long sleep after being awake for more then 24 hours. And or working very hard to the point that I just sleep for that long time. is sleeping to much is good or bad.