Register Now
Alexander.

What time do you go to sleep?

9am is not to bad if you have nothing to wakeup to, no work and no collage other then housework and at the same time getting up to late is no good, I know this since 11am wakeup for me is damn bad. 

But then again lockdown and no job and no collage nothing to get up for

Set ‘Alexa’ to tell me “ Ok, Games off T.V.” every night at 10 pm.

But its just when am getting going at 11pm Alexa says “ O.K...Bedtime”. again ignored or just never noticed.

When really into a great story e.g. any past 3 A/C, try tell myself 2am max. then lie in bed trying not recall til 3am before doze away. Admit, Cant play in mornings.

This all after had CBT sleep therapy too! I do stop chocs and coffee at 4pm tho!! 😉

On 4/7/2021 at 1:09 AM, AndreiMirfi said:

I don't know why, but at 12AM I just can't resist anymore and I sleep. 

Everyone says because I'm a matinal person, and it's true! I wake up at 9AM.

I'm not sure why but I seem to can do perfectly fine with just 5-6 hours of sleep everyday and I'm full of energy all  day. I normally go to bed at 11 but for some reason don't fall asleep until 12am lol.

On 4/4/2021 at 4:16 PM, killamch89 said:

Actually, I can work perfectly fine with 4-5 hours of sleep although I get 6 most times. It depends, on the individual's energy levels, their diet along with a whole host of other factors.

I haven't had to go on 4 hours per night since I was in boot camp. We didn't even see a bed for the first 2 nights. We got there at somewhere around midnight and were kept up for the next 42 hours. When we finally hit that first night that we were allowed to sleep it was like a gift from the Gods. We got 9 hours that night, and believe me, we all needed it.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:37 AM, Alexander. said:

There are two types of gamers - the night owl's and early birds. Which one are you? I'm definitely the night owl, and prefer gaming throughout the night as there is nothing worse than getting out of bed and then playing computer games first thing in the morning. 

Seriously, I fall within the category of night owl 🦉 which I prefer to call myself a night walker because I would literally play deep in the night till at least 3:00am before getting some sleep.