Register Now
killamch89

Apple Fined $2M By Brazil Regulators For Not Including Chargers In Iphone 12 Boxes

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Look at how Capcom have been losing money over the past few years on copyright lawsuit. Have they actually stopped doing it? 

If they're not going to stop such fraudulent means, they'll be dragged to the mould which is big time frustrating Indeed. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Another thing that I noticed that apple does something silly and the rest of the industry follows. so apple needs to be called out on such dumb practices.

Seriously, it's like they are a lead in the industry. Whatever they do gets copied all over and it's that annoying. 

Minus $2 billion from the money which is fined against them from the profit made by selling chargers and earpiece separately, you'll see massive difference. Apple are just too selfish, greediness. After spending tons of dollars to acquire their expensive device, you still buy charger and earpiece different. 

Every time I read through this message it boils my heart down, it's just too bad for apple to sell a phone separate from it's accessories like, charger. It should be a compliment to it's customers for the total amount they spent to purchase the device. 

I never get how this works. So, Brazil goes "Yo Apple, throw couple mil here, ya know, for for not having chargers". Apple goes "No, sue me.". And then what happens? Also, even if they do pay, where does this money go? I'm sure it's not buy chargers for people who bought IPhone 12s.

7 hours ago, Empire said:

I never get how this works. So, Brazil goes "Yo Apple, throw couple mil here, ya know, for for not having chargers". Apple goes "No, sue me.". And then what happens? Also, even if they do pay, where does this money go? I'm sure it's not buy chargers for people who bought IPhone 12s.

The money goes to the government from how I see it but it's the customers that are done a hard one. They deserve to get a refund in one way or another. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The money goes to the government from how I see it but it's the customers that are done a hard one. They deserve to get a refund in one way or another. 

Once again tax payers get nothing and the goverment does. Crazy dumb people

10 hours ago, Empire said:

Once again tax payers get nothing and the goverment does. Crazy dumb people

This have been happening like this for a long time now and taxes keeps doing nothing about it. Can't users sue the company for this per say?