Register Now
killamch89

Samsung Galaxy A72 Review

On 5/16/2021 at 8:33 AM, lludawg said:

That phone looks crisp and clear! Very sleek! The pictures he took in that review look really nice as well. Seems like the price is going to be super reasonable too.

Price wise I would not so reasonable. You would get better xiaomi and the oppo phone for that price. Samsung is not much strong on price part. 

On 5/15/2021 at 10:03 PM, lludawg said:

That phone looks crisp and clear! Very sleek! The pictures he took in that review look really nice as well. Seems like the price is going to be super reasonable too.

Well it is a mid-ranger so they can't price it anywhere above $600 but I agree that it packs a lot of flagship features for such a reasonable price.

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

Price wise I would not so reasonable. You would get better xiaomi and the oppo phone for that price. Samsung is not much strong on price part. 

I'd have to somewhat disagree in this case because they're offering some flagship features on a mid-range phone so the price is reasonable - At least this year it is. Previous years, probably not.

9 hours ago, Patrik said:

in the early days of the A series, i didn't actually think that they will advance like that, GG Samsung lol

True - the midrange phone market has been really good the last few years and it's set to get even more competitive next year. I can't wait!

I think Oppo and the Xiaomi made the samsung cut down on cost and also push for better phones. Even the A series was expensive back in the days. Xiaomi who made phones under 500 dollar, kind of pushed samsung badly. 

On 2/13/2022 at 2:11 PM, Head_Hunter said:

No matter how Samsung is popular with some amazing new features it can never enticed me. I don't like the phone product due to its over-hyped features that is over-priced also. 

Yes that happens with samsung and now we have xiaomi, those are indeed way better than samsung.

Samsung should really start using something else than One UI, it's getting bored and all phones literally feel all the same once it comes to usage, besides RAM, CPU and cameras, experience is the same!! i have been using a Samsung A20 for 2 years, wanted to replace it by something modern and better like a A52/A32 or even a S10 if available to find out that the UI is the same 😭 

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

Samsung should really start using something else than One UI, it's getting bored and all phones literally feel all the same once it comes to usage, besides RAM, CPU and cameras, experience is the same!! i have been using a Samsung A20 for 2 years, wanted to replace it by something modern and better like a A52/A32 or even a S10 if available to find out that the UI is the same 😭 

Seriously, it's a big letdown for them to still me making use of the same thing for a very long time now. They should work out something new and sleek. 

On 2/20/2022 at 6:34 PM, skyfire said:

Yes that happens with samsung and now we have xiaomi, those are indeed way better than samsung.

Correct buddy. So, are you are xiaomi phone user? What price is xiaomi's most valued mobile phone at the moment just as iPhone have 13 pro max?

On 2/20/2022 at 6:34 PM, skyfire said:

Personally, I would still favor Samsung over any kind of products that Xiaomi is ever going to push into the market.