Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game is it driving you crazy you can’t play right now?

Gran Turismo

I've already got rid of my PS3, and the PS4 has no Gran Turismo. Even if GT7 eventually releases I'm reluctant to spend the money needed to get into it. I'd need a PS5, and a new racing wheel. As damned sony&logitech decided planned obsolescence is a great thing so I cannot use my existing wheel for the PS4 or 5.

Nothing at the moment other then having to do or redo a flight again that was six hours long and the sim crashed around 8mins from landing ;( I was able to redo it again and landed this time around. It's a pain in the butt more then going up in the roof of crazy.

I hate when you sim or any game crashes. 

7 hours ago, m76 said:

Gran Turismo

I've already got rid of my PS3, and the PS4 has no Gran Turismo. Even if GT7 eventually releases I'm reluctant to spend the money needed to get into it. I'd need a PS5, and a new racing wheel. As damned sony&logitech decided planned obsolescence is a great thing so I cannot use my existing wheel for the PS4 or 5.

There's GT Sport and I think it's on sale right now to.

58 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

There's GT Sport and I think it's on sale right now to.

GT Sport is technically not gran turismo, it's just an empty shell made for esports and nothing else.

Now you bring it up, it really pisses me off that I can't play Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes, the MOBA-offshoot of the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning MMORPG. It was 6v6v6 PvP which was intended to capitalise on the greatness of the flailing MMO, which is still to this day considered to have some of - if not the ultimate - best PvP in an MMO. It had some cracking faction representation (save for the Wood Elves, I think), even having Legendary Hero Malus Darkblade of the Dark Elves available only for in-game currency.

Sadly it was killed by Electronic Arts with a hastily conjured reason of "it did not meet our financial expectations." I was lucky enough to catch that in time before they gave it an arty-farty response on their FAQ. A shame, because I remember pumping approximately £40/month into that game, and loved every minute of it.

On 4/7/2021 at 10:19 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Is there a game you badly wish you could play right now, but can’t? For me, it is TLOU II.

NO MAN’S SKY is definitely something that I'm really itching hard to play. I have read so much about the game, being that it's more than just an open world game.