Register Now
StaceyPowers

What two video game characters would you invite over for dinner?

If you could invite any two video game characters over for dinner (at the same time), who would you invite and why? I’d invite Martin Walker from Spec Ops: The Line and Booker DeWitt from Bioshock Infinite. I think they’d find a lot in common.

It's really hard to decide. There are many factors. Do I go by who is the most interesting, or who would be cool to party with? Or who would I get along best with? Or perhaps who I would like to romance? 😏

I really don't know. Can they be non-human?  It'd be awkward to invite a robot for dinner.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:12 PM, m76 said:

Do I go by who is the most interesting, or who would be cool to party with? Or who would I get along best with? Or perhaps who I would like to romance? 😏

Romance- Ciri and Yennefer in Witcher 3. I'd be too intimidated though since they both know magic and Yennefer I have no doubt would put a spell on me before the night is through. 

For the most interesting- I would like to listen to tales of monster battles and demon wars and different realms and magic.

You can party with anyone unless it's someone or something that wants to turn you into a frog for a joke. Eat a bunch of shrooms with Sonic and Ratchet would be delightfully amusing. 

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Romance- Ciri and Yennefer in Witcher 3. I'd be too intimidated though since they both know magic and Yennefer I have no doubt would put a spell on me before the night is through. 

For the most interesting- I would like to listen to tales of monster battles and demon wars and different realms and magic.

You can party with anyone unless it's someone or something that wants to turn you into a frog for a joke. Eat a bunch of shrooms with Sonic and Ratchet would be delightfully amusing. 

For a double date, Madison Paige (Heavy Rain) and Abigail Anderson (TLOU2).

Most interesting: Sylens (Horizon Zero Dawn), Mordin Solus (Mass Effect 2)

Party: JC Denton, Garrus Vakarian

Meh, it's hard to narrow it down to just two, there are so many others. If I could really throw a big party I'd invite dozens of characters.

If I'm looking for a dinner date with a male character, it's definitely going to Shishio Makoto, Frank Castle, and Sephiroth. A monster in Makoto, an angle villain in Sephiroth and a real killer in Frank Castle will be perfect team.