Register Now
The Blackangel

The most annoying thing about your favorite game

What is something that drives you absolutely insane about your favorite game? I mean something that just pisses you off?

For me it's the drifting in RDR2. The damn horses are always drifting to the right or left instead of going forward like I tell them to do. I can't fucking stand it. It has gotten me killed more than once. I'm trying to ride my horse and it start's drifting to the left, and the next thing you know, I'm in a god damn O'Driscoll camp and get killed before I can even draw a god damn gun. I know it's not my controller, because I just got a brand new one. I wanted the glacier white controller. It's Sony brand, and this also happened with the controller that came with the system. I just want to strangle whatever is causing this shit, but I'm not technologically informed enough to know which part I'm looking for. But then again a bullet to the head might make the machine sweat enough to agree to cut the shit. Or I could offer it a laxative that is about 9mm across. That would give a very interesting, and whole new meaning to the term "Blow it out your ass!"

Edited by The Blackangel

One thing I have been dealing with in AC Odyssey is when I tame an animal and wonder around in a village, it really gets in the way. I wish there was a way to make the animal wait somewhere. Sometimes I have to just set it free then kill it when it attacks. In AC Origins the tamed animal always turns on you if you climb a roof, enter a cave, or just get too far from it. AC Valhalla, the raven takes too damn long to perch on shoulder. 

Witcher 3, the character movement is kindergarten b.s. Try and open a box and you have to stop, pivot, go to box. Oops too much. Run 5 feet from it. Stop, pivot, take a couple steps towards it. Stop. Oops you slid right over it. Run away and try again. Better yet, just run to the side of a cliff and slide right off. 1st grader character movement. Only damn thing I really hate about such a brilliant game. 

I don't know about a favorite game, since I've played and loved so many, but here had a few 🙂 

• Playing with hackers who wants to get good points and skills
  • Flight sims crashes and or after 6 hours of flying and you failed at the end to the point that you get pissed and have to redo the flight again
  • Can't have it your way in MP with other people, and you think that you are just a wast of time
  • game gliches is just so funny 🙂 

GTA 4 : Poor optimization on PC which means lot of fps drop even on good pc's

GTA Vice City : Engine gets broken after 30 fps which gives birth to lot of bugs that make the game sort of unplayable

GTA SAMP : Lot of toxicity and cheaters

Mafia 2 : unfinished 

Sleeping Dogs : lot of gangs names and characters are in chinese which makes them so hard to remember lol

Hitman Blood Money : very hard that you have to be a real hitman to complete it (or repeat missions lot of times)

but the games are still fun despite all of these issues.