Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Video Game Offers You MUST Refuse

I didn't accept the money for Ciri. I remember the look on her face, and I couldn't do it. It wouldn't have mattered I don't think. If you reject the money there is supposed to be a new horse you get, but I never seen it. Just for conscious and because she is a freaking beauty you don't want to piss off, reject the money. But it's money!!! You could take it to the brothel 100 times. If you explore a lot you can easily make up the money if you reject it. Funny how we still can stick to a moral compass even in a video game.  

Sleep with Morinth in Mass Effect 2? I haven't reached that point yet, but will have to remember not to. Or should I? 👀

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You know what's funny? I'd make some of these irrational choices due to curiosity to see where the story heads. In video games, I tend to dislike going with the normal narrative because it's just so boring lol

I do the same thing a lot. Some games just get boring after a while, no matter how much you love it,  if you stick to the path they have laid out for the main story. So I go off and do dishonorable and irrational things just to mix it up. I gotta say it adds a bit of excitement. Until there's something you need to to in that area and you can't get to it because the bounty hunters literally don't stop coming and you run out of ammo killing them. If you don't have a lightning fast horse, you can't get away either.

As for what was on the list, the only one I was familiar with was Wirt. But the narrator got it a bit wrong. Sure he's a greedy little prick, but he charges 100 gold to look, not 50. Unless I got a different copy.

Edited by The Blackangel

Choose the Red Door in Saints Row IV is missing from this list as Zinyak gives you a choice while saving Matt Miller to choose the blue door to save your friends or the red door to sacrifice yourself as a saviour. In choosing the red door the game ends and suddenly You fail the mission just like if you romance with Morinth in Mass Effect 2. So if you end up at the door section of the game always choose the blue door.

I might have said this before, but I hate whatculture. I think they are uncultured morons with no moral compass and this video just further proves that. Like the dishonored thing, just becuase there are no real repercussions in the game they think doing a morally bad thing is a must! Shame.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I do the same thing a lot. Some games just get boring after a while, no matter how much you love it,  if you stick to the path they have laid out for the main story. So I go off and do dishonorable and irrational things just to mix it up. I gotta say it adds a bit of excitement. Until there's something you need to to in that area and you can't get to it because the bounty hunters literally don't stop coming and you run out of ammo killing them. If you don't have a lightning fast horse, you can't get away either.

As for what was on the list, the only one I was familiar with was Wirt. But the narrator got it a bit wrong. Sure he's a greedy little prick, but he charges 100 gold to look, not 50. Unless I got a different copy.

Same here. It's so boring to just follow the main story sometimes - Unless it has a real gripping story like Spec Ops: The Line, RDR or something along those lines, I tend to try out every terrible choice possible to see what kind of ending I'd get. 

I started an RDR2 game a while back, and my entire goal was to rack up as much bounty as I could. I just killed everyone I saw, robbed every store, looted every house, I was just evil as hell. And in another one I tried to be as much of an angel as the game would let me. The outcomes and paths the game takes you down between the two personality differences are so far apart that black and white don’t even compare in difference. It was really amazing to see.

On 4/13/2021 at 4:07 AM, killamch89 said:

You know what's funny? I'd make some of these irrational choices due to curiosity to see where the story heads. In video games, I tend to dislike going with the normal narrative because it's just so boring lol

Yeah, I'm kind of like that but in most cases it's in a situation where I have cash to throw around, then I will be open to exploring.