Register Now
StaceyPowers

Ridiculous workarounds you’ve come up with in games?

To be honest, I remember when I was playing Champions Online, the Heavy Sword skill set was remarkably useless in PVP so what I did was add some ranged movement debuff moves and I wreck almost everyone with that combination. Until this day, there has yet to be anyone else that can utilize it as effectively as I do.

I'm a fan of ridiculous solutions, especially in open world action games. Like approaching places from directions that were never intended, or defeating higher level enemies by ludicrous ai exploits. I don't know why is it fun, when normally I always prefer realism in games.

On 4/15/2021 at 8:15 PM, The Blackangel said:

I get drunk in RDR2 to get my stamina to level up. I'm not joking. 4 shots of Pirate Rum, and your stamina level goes up. You're shitfaced to no end, even if you have the wolf heart trinket. But in the long run, it's worth it.

Haha, this is so funny no matter how many times I read it, it keeps cracking me up. I actually never thought of it but I'm definitely trying it out when next I play. 

One thing I remember at this moment, to take excessive syringe doses while going for a gun fight, in PUBG game.

It really helped when the fight is intense and I don't have enough time to boost my health, having that syringe effect increases my life spontaneously, whenever I get hit by a bullet. 😊

7 hours ago, Family sedan said:

In GT2 I would use a Chrysler muscle car to win station wagon cup races.

It's a very great car. I think that most gamers who really enjoyed playing GT2 definitely love the car. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I don't know why they even allowed a muscle car into the race.  After all it was the Station Wagon cup.

Personally, I don't really care but I'm quite sure that they do have their reasons for allowing it. 

Just now, Family sedan said:

It fascinates me why, as I don't yet know those reasons.

Well, the producers are definitely going to do anything that comes in the interest first before the fans. It's what I have come to understand about them.