Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game do you most want to replay but haven’t gotten around to yet?

I would go with NFS most wanted. It's been a long while I haven't played any racing game. Why not to get on a Lambo and bash some Police cars and get busted. 😅

I don't have the game now, I think I have to borrow that from my cousin. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

I beat The Outer Worlds and I will never play it again. There were lots of things that I loved and that I hated about the game. Overall it was just barely enjoyable enough for me to finish it, but the utterly pointless gameplay system where stats and perks mean essentially nothing eliminated any possible replay value that the game might have otherwise had.

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I would go with NFS most wanted. It's been a long while I haven't played any racing game. Why not to get on a Lambo and bash some Police cars and get busted. 😅

I don't have the game now, I think I have to borrow that from my cousin. 😆

It's actually a very good game. I have played it more than I can count and still play it sometimes till date. You are definitely going to love it. 

8 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I've been procrastinating on completing Car and Driver Grand Tour Racing '98.  I only have two more wins to get, but I stink at the Easter Island circuit.

If it's that hard for you, I'm sure you can get video tips from YouTube on those that have completed it and learn the tricks they used. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually a very good game. I have played it more than I can count and still play it sometimes till date. You are definitely going to love it. 

I actually played this game long ago. And almost completed all the levels. I love everything about it ☺️. Specially the soundtracks really pumps up the adrenaline while driving. If I have been given chance then I will surely go with this one. 😊

On 7/31/2021 at 5:40 AM, Razor1911 said:

I actually played this game long ago. And almost completed all the levels. I love everything about it ☺️. Specially the soundtracks really pumps up the adrenaline while driving. If I have been given chance then I will surely go with this one. 😊

Do you know I actually learnt how to drive in real life from just playing racing games? I just took car keys one day and off I went with the car. Till date I never crashed any ride. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you know I actually learnt how to drive in real life from just playing racing games? I just took car keys one day and off I went with the car. Till date I never crashed any ride. 

I hope you never applied the car controls in real life. Lol 😆

Since, NFS most wanted is one of your favourite game, I wonder if you ever get busted. You will end up in jail, lol 😆😆