Register Now
killamch89

Red Magic 6/6 Pro Review - gaming performance on a budget

On 4/17/2021 at 11:50 PM, skyfire said:

Design looks good but considering gamers handle the edges, making them round and smooth kind of end up being slippery. I think those ends should be squarish or bit easy to handle I assume. 

If I'm not mistaken, they have some kind of texture on the back of the phone that keeps it from slipping.

Absolutely loving all these gaming phone reviews, as I've grown older I playmore on my gaming PC thought 😛 and less mobile games, come on people why spend $800 on phoners just to play games on a 6inch screen. So many great ones out that I'm glad that my phone are being targetted as best budjet . Hopefully you guys will do a comparison of all the major gaming phones soon!

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Absolutely loving all these gaming phone reviews, as I've grown older I playmore on my gaming PC thought 😛 and less mobile games, come on people why spend $800 on phoners just to play games on a 6inch screen. So many great ones out that I'm glad that my phone are being targetted as best budjet . Hopefully you guys will do a comparison of all the major gaming phones soon!

There'll be more out later this year as Razer is supposed to jump back into the gaming phone arena (allegedly not sure how true this is). There's another one that was mentioned from some Chinese manufacturer to be released later this year but not a lot of info out about that one either.

I think people don't buy PC over mobile is because the mobility factor. you can not take PC everywhere with you. I can play few games which PC users do on the mobile too, with it's mobile version. that is a strong reason to play on mobile. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There'll be more out later this year as Razer is supposed to jump back into the gaming phone arena (allegedly not sure how true this is). There's another one that was mentioned from some Chinese manufacturer to be released later this year but not a lot of info out about that one either.

DOn't blame Razer, If they see a very large market on them then they will get into the market so that they can get to earn and be rich 😛 Like anything else it will die down. End of the day my £280 phone can always do gaming and PubG LOL so think about that for the price. 

9 hours ago, Empire said:

DOn't blame Razer, If they see a very large market on them then they will get into the market so that they can get to earn and be rich 😛 Like anything else it will die down. End of the day my £280 phone can always do gaming and PubG LOL so think about that for the price. 

TO be honest, I'm not quite convinced by gaming phones but for people who want them, they can go ahead.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:52 PM, killamch89 said:

TO be honest, I'm not quite convinced by gaming phones but for people who want them, they can go ahead.

Most can't afford the full price anyway

On 5/7/2021 at 6:27 AM, Empire said:

Most can't afford the full price anyway

It's not that most people can't afford them, it's just that gaming phones tend to receive updates for up to two years and then they're abandon which isn't worth the money spent on the device. Additionally, they tend to be very poor in terms of their basic function.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:13 AM, killamch89 said:

This gaming phone has a long list of amazing specs which includes a 165 hz refresh rate display among other things. Check out the video below for a full review of this fantastic device:

Wow, this looks great and I'm sure that most gamers would definitely love it. What would be the actual cost of the device right now?