Register Now
Patrik

Am i the only one who dislikes RGB?

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Gaming chairs have the RGB too, found it on youtube. 

Been around for long time now, It's cool but not for me. You pay double for lights that you do not need and how long will the chair last for. My chair is almost 3 years and it neds replacing soon. 

17 hours ago, Empire said:

Been around for long time now, It's cool but not for me. You pay double for lights that you do not need and how long will the chair last for. My chair is almost 3 years and it neds replacing soon. 

Yeah not a fan of it. but looks cool. if this were 20 years back. I'd have thought about it. but not anymore. 

On 6/4/2021 at 6:02 AM, skyfire said:

As long as you do something that needs focus, I don't think you would like RGB. The moment you do fancy stuff like pure gaming then it is fine I suppose. 

It hasn't ever bothered me. Maybe I'm just weird. I actually find that I notice it less if I'm intensely focused on something; I notice it more when I'm using my PC casually.

21 hours ago, chevvy said:

My gf used to hate and avoid anything rgb then she got a new computer and it came with rbg parts (since everything has to light up now) and now she's a rgb freak

Haha I can relate to that. I don't mind RGB completely though but during the work it is damn distractive for sure.