Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some atmospheric games that are not well-known?

You got a ps5 recently and I know you love scenery---look up some youtube videos of Ghost of Tsushima. It's gorgeous and just therapeutic to look at. You can go into photo mode in the game which pauses it, but you can switch on/off the atmosphere motion such as weather, trees in the wind, birds, water flowing etc. and also you can play music. So you can stare at the screen while you take a break or something. Most photo modes are in still mode. So I love the feature in that game. 

13 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

You got a ps5 recently and I know you love scenery---look up some youtube videos of Ghost of Tsushima. It's gorgeous and just therapeutic to look at. You can go into photo mode in the game which pauses it, but you can switch on/off the atmosphere motion such as weather, trees in the wind, birds, water flowing etc. and also you can play music. So you can stare at the screen while you take a break or something. Most photo modes are in still mode. So I love the feature in that game. 

"Ghost of Tsushima"  I'm definitely going to check that out when I finally get to purchase Playstation 5.

Most first person horror games are dripping with ambiance. Ascendance is another game. I have one that I downloaded recently, but off the top of my head I can't remember what it was, so I'll have to look through my games to find the title. But I know it was definitely a game that could fit in here.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Most first person horror games are dripping with ambiance. Ascendance is another game. I have one that I downloaded recently, but off the top of my head I can't remember what it was, so I'll have to look through my games to find the title. But I know it was definitely a game that could fit in here.

Ascendance is definitely one where you get to shape your way with mysterious abilities in a way that you see fit. I did enjoyed the game to be very honest with you.