Register Now
StaceyPowers

I just have to say …

I am amazed consistently at how helpful our members are. I can think of multiple times I have asked questions about games and folks here have gone above and beyond with sharing their experiences or even researching answers to troubleshoot. So, I just wanted to say thanks to y’all for being so awesome 🙂

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I am amazed consistently at how helpful our members are. I can think of multiple times I have asked questions about games and folks here have gone above and beyond with sharing their experiences or even researching answers to troubleshoot. So, I just wanted to say thanks to y’all for being so awesome 🙂

You mean all those time I tried to set you up for failure didn't work? God, I'm useless...

On 4/17/2021 at 12:57 AM, killamch89 said:

She said I was always helpful and I was a bit shocked - normally people would swearing at me to get out of the way...

The problem is, wether you were aware of it or not, you opened a gate here. Someone needs help with a video game, you give advice and it all ends with that someone getting their head stuck down a toilet. I don't care if the story is real or not, there's a middle part to that story that needs told!

Edited by Shagger

31 minutes ago, Shagger said:

The problem is, wether you were aware of it or not, you opened a gate here. Someone needs help with a video game, you give advice and it all ends with that someone getting their head stuck down a toilet. I don't care if the story is real or not, there's a middle part to part to that story that needs told!

There's this mantra that I normally listen to before I go to bed about the magical toilet - just shove your head in there and everything will be explained. Somewhere in the middle of the explanation, I usually tell people to listen to it and all answers will be revealed and ummm...people follow the instructions and their head is stuck in a toilet and I end up getting sued :(

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

There's this mantra that I normally listen to before I go to bed about the magical toilet - just shove your head in there and everything will be explained. Somewhere in the middle of the explanation, I usually tell people to listen to it and all answers will be revealed and ummm...people follow the instructions and their head is stuck in a toilet and I end up getting sued 😞

I have to assume the formal testimonials are written on toilet paper, right?