Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games have you gotten for free and still not gotten around to playing?

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of games to be honest. I think the amount of the time it takes to complete that pending list would take me now few years. So yeah each year list continues to increase as well. 

I'm pretty sure my list would take decades to finish and that's if I start now. As a matter of fact, the list will continue to grow lol.

On 4/17/2021 at 12:25 AM, Patrik said:

almost 30 games, all of them are still collecting dust in my epic games launcher library

Hey, as long as it's free, you can stock up your game library and play or not play. Personally, if it's paid for, I'm definitely going to play it. 

On 7/22/2021 at 8:22 PM, Heatman said:

Hey, as long as it's free, you can stock up your game library and play or not play. Personally, if it's paid for, I'm definitely going to play it. 

yeah, there are always boring moments where i'll fire up a game from there or two

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Normally those free games are boring and frankly I never crave for any free games.

I only play graphically demanding games, and avoid the games which don't have top notch gameplay. 😊

It's definitely something that is very normal with free games, in most cases there is no way you would expect it to be better than paid games. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely something that is very normal with free games, in most cases there is no way you would expect it to be better than paid games. 

Yeah that's true. It's worthless to expect huge from such games. It my attract only for the new gamers. 

I would prefer to buy better games, that matches my level of gaming and graphical requirements. 😊

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yeah that's true. It's worthless to expect huge from such games. It my attract only for the new gamers. 

I would prefer to buy better games, that matches my level of gaming and graphical requirements. 😊

Exactly, it's why I always tell most of my gaming buddies to never be more into free games because it's going to mess up their gaming experience. 

20 hours ago, Patrik said:

yeah, there are always boring moments where i'll fire up a game from there or two

Yeah, it's what makes them free games because in most cases they aren't really that compelling to play as far as I'm concerned.