Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Ps4 controller recommendation?

Well, the time has come. As I travel through this beautiful landscape, I notice something pulling me. It keeps pulling me where I don't want to go. I try to be stealthy. I'm going in for a kill. Then I'm pulled by unseen energies and I fall into doom. Down the rabbit hole. Something keeps doing this to me. Is it an unseen video game ghost? Is my hand eye coordination deceiving me? No, this can't be happening. I'm having a bad panic attack. I was right there. Now I'm drifting. Forever drifting. Further and further away. I'm not even touching the controller anymore. The unseen force has taken over. I now have controller drift. 

Does anyone know of a good brand to buy for a ps4 controller??? Or will any do? 

Stick with Sony. Knockoffs will fuck up worse than most can imagine, and you'll just be buying them over and over. I say just pick a color you like from what they have and get a new one. I got the glacier white controller. There was nothing wrong with the black one that came with the system, I just wanted the color. I went through GameStop and they got it to me in about 3 days. So I recommend doing that.

On 4/17/2021 at 11:54 PM, The Blackangel said:

Stick with Sony. Knockoffs will fuck up worse than most can imagine, and you'll just be buying them over and over. I say just pick a color you like from what they have and get a new one. I got the glacier white controller. There was nothing wrong with the black one that came with the system, I just wanted the color. I went through GameStop and they got it to me in about 3 days. So I recommend doing that.

That. 

On 4/17/2021 at 11:54 PM, The Blackangel said:

Seriously, there is no way I would be open to choosing any other brand than that of Sony's because as far as I can tell, they offer the best. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no way I would be open to choosing any other brand than that of Sony's because as far as I can tell, they offer the best. 

Agreed. Knockoffs build ones that last just long enough to link with the system then quit. It keeps the gamer buying new controllers which in turn makes them more money. It's a business scheme that's shady as hell.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Agreed. Knockoffs build ones that last just long enough to link with the system then quit. It keeps the gamer buying new controllers which in turn makes them more money. It's a business scheme that's shady as hell.

Seriously, I don't really blame them too much because when you get the taste of money in that level, it's definitely going to hard to resist getting more. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are many PS4 controllers out there,the better ones are kinda expensive to get. I go for dial shock 4 controller is kinda quality one but quite expensive. 

You mean Dual Shock 4 right because I'm not sure if there anything like Dail Shock controller 🎮

On 10/14/2021 at 8:07 AM, Heatman said:

You mean Dual Shock 4 right because I'm not sure if there anything like Dail Shock controller 🎮

Sorry dear, it's simply typo, I mean dual shock 4 controller. Their is nothing like 'dial controller in the play station store.