Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you save up money for gaming?

Considering that I don't typically buy a lot of games anymore, it's not much of a problem. The only place I get games is on my Switch, and I have almost 100 DDL's on there as it is, plus I don't know how many in my wishlist. For that though, I typically wait until they go on sale, then see what I can spare the money for.

48 minutes ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I'm always waiting for Christmas and Easter, because these are the times when I get money and sales come.

Out of this situation, I spend my money on junk food or my Prime Video subscription.

Pretty wise to do this on the holidays. The best sales do tend to come around Christmas.

18 hours ago, Patrik said:

Never saved for gaming to be honest, but there comes time when you come across some decent deal where you get extra bucks, so i spend from those on gaming :D

That's totally acceptable if that's how you want to approach it.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:26 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you have a strategy for saving up money for gaming? I usually try to set aside money when I work overtime.

Personally, I can't really think of anything like a strategy for saving money for my games. I just know that I have a budget of so amount of money to spend on my gaming on monthly basis.