StaceyPowers

Favorite video game romances?

On 4/30/2021 at 8:55 PM, killamch89 said:
  1. Squall and Rinoa FF VIII
  2. Tidus and Yuna FF X
  3. Prince and Farah - Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
  4. Mario and Peach
  5. Link and Zelda

Tidus and Yuna YESSS! They were the perfect match. FFX is such a fun game ahhh I wish I had the time to replay it.

List some down that I think it's good for the title. so speak of.

• DAO - Alastair and Warden
  • DA2 - Fenris and Marian Hawke (Mage) 🙂
  • DAI - Male Lavellan and Cassandra :0
  • Magical Diary - OC and Professor Grabiner - slomance!
  • ME Trilogy - Shep and Kaiden

I'd also have to put Tidus and Yuna up there (FFX). You were just desperate to see them make it.

Ellie and Dana (TLOU2). Those two were their for each other, especially Dana to Ellie, through some serious and it was so nice to see them happy whenever they were. I'm putting this over Ellie and Riley because that was more a surprise and the romance barely got a chance to get started, although I don't doipt it would have blossemed if they had been given a chance.

Chloe and Max (LiS). Maybe this cheating a little bit given that the romance is an option and if you choose it the relationship is still a friendship as much as anything, but there's no denying the connection between these two. It's subtle, but natural and works well into the story.

Yennefer and Geralt (The Witcher series). Again, maybe a little bit of cheating given that the games are based on books, but this is an interesting one because these two make it so difficult for each other, yet you still believe in them.

Mario and Princess Peach (Mario series). These two managed to turn "Plumber saves Girl from Dragon" into a cliché all of it's own, and that cliché is still going strong after over 35 years. Enough said.

18 hours ago, lludawg said:

Tidus and Yuna YESSS! They were the perfect match. FFX is such a fun game ahhh I wish I had the time to replay it.

Next Squall and Rinoa, they're my favorite from the Final Fantasy Series both as a couple and as individual characters. They really complement each other very well and they had a lot of chemistry which felt very organic instead of forced like in some games.

On 5/16/2021 at 3:48 AM, lludawg said:

I have actually replayed FFX at least twice because of how good that game. The romance between Tidus and Yuna is something I even copy.