Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game from the present do you wish you could have played as a kid?

On 4/21/2021 at 2:22 AM, Patrik said:

I'm unfortunately not impressed by any modern game, i'm just into older stuff (games that are released before than 2013), also as a kid, i didn't speak english, so i couldn't enjoy the games like i did now xD

I do enjoy old games as well as news ones currently and I would have loved to had Batman : Arkham Knight back then when I was still a kid. 

Ps. When did you learn to speak English? 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I do enjoy old games as well as news ones currently and I would have loved to had Batman : Arkham Knight back then when I was still a kid. 

Ps. When did you learn to speak English? 

i have been learning English in school since the age of 4, but wasn't able to be (sort of) good at it till 2015!

12 hours ago, Patrik said:

i have been learning English in school since the age of 4, but wasn't able to be (sort of) good at it till 2015!

Wow, that's a long stretch but the most important thing is that you are able to speak and write it now, and I believe it makes everything easy for you. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, that's a long stretch but the most important thing is that you are able to speak and write it now, and I believe it makes everything easy for you. 

it surely did help me, but i had to learn another language for professional and higher studies purpose xD

On 4/21/2021 at 6:52 AM, Patrik said:

I'm unfortunately not impressed by any modern game, i'm just into older stuff (games that are released before than 2013), also as a kid, i didn't speak english, so i couldn't enjoy the games like i did now xD

Which games are older stuffs to you? I have played games as old as Super Mario and Contra force. That was around 2010. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Which games are older stuffs to you? I have played games as old as Super Mario and Contra force. That was around 2010. 😊

anything that's atleast 8 years old is an old game for me honestly, idk why, but they give me unique vibes

20 hours ago, Patrik said:

anything that's atleast 8 years old is an old game for me honestly, idk why, but they give me unique vibes

Oh I see. 

When I refer to good old games, I generally refer to my school and college days games I used play. It was around 2014 and before. I first played Mario brothers in around 2005.

On 7/31/2021 at 6:05 AM, Razor1911 said:

Contra Force is definitely a very old one which was absolutely fun back in the day. I don't think I passed a day without playing it then. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Contra Force is definitely a very old one which was absolutely fun back in the day. I don't think I passed a day without playing it then. 

I wish that Konami releases the upgraded version of the Contra force in future, with updated graphics and gameplay. 😊

I would be the first person to go to the market and stay in lines for hours to buy the game. That much I am fond of this. 😊

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

I wish that Konami releases the upgraded version of the Contra force in future, with updated graphics and gameplay. 😊

I would be the first person to go to the market and stay in lines for hours to buy the game. That much I am fond of this. 😊

There are definitely more people who would me waiting for it more than you believe me because the game was a bomb 💣 then.