Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is your single best memory of gaming?

Do you have an all-time favorite gaming memory? I think mine was a moment while playing BioShock Infinite that I realized that Columbia was similar to “place” I’d glimpsed inside my head when younger and wanted to write a story about, but never figured out much about. In that moment, it felt like Columbia was that place, and someone else had written it instead.

For me it is when you get some sort of big accomplishment, for example like a "pentakill" in League of Legends. It's exciting because everyone congratulates you. Even the enemy team will usually say something nice to you about it haha.

I had a lot of good times, there are some but I can't remember all of them. One time that I was playing League with a few friends. I'm horrible at it, and was playing Ashe I believe. A friend and I were in a lane together and both low as fuck on health. Then the enemy champs start coming after us. We start booking it, he's on a streak and doing super well and really can't afford to die. I turn around and blindly smash all my keys at the enemy champs, killing one and getting the other to target me while he got away safely. Everyone on my team cheered. I couldn't stop smiling.

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I kept trading the race lead with a friend in NASCAR '99 I believe in 2000.  It was a really high speed battle for position at Talladega, AL.

Before you obviously had it replaced with GT 😂 or you still play both of them simultaneously? 

On 7/27/2021 at 12:52 AM, Heatman said:

I can't ever forget the very first time I beat the boss in The Punisher with my SEGA console. I had so many trails and kept losing till the day I was able to beat him. Ugly fat boss. 

I had played this game on my video game console. I was really attached to this. Lol 

When I look back to the Graphics of this game, it makes me laugh that I once loved this game.. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I had played this game on my video game console. I was really attached to this. Lol 

When I look back to the Graphics of this game, it makes me laugh that I once loved this game.. 😆

Haha, to be very honest with you, I actually still love the old graphics of the game, even though I have enjoyed better graphics with the ones I played in my Playstation. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, to be very honest with you, I actually still love the old graphics of the game, even though I have enjoyed better graphics with the ones I played in my Playstation. 

Yeah, some of the games do make me nostalgic. But if you tell me to plays those pixel graphics game now, I will say hell no.

I mean, the era of such games have gone. Now we have gone way too far with game graphics and gameplay. 😊

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, some of the games do make me nostalgic. But if you tell me to plays those pixel graphics game now, I will say hell no.

I mean, the era of such games have gone. Now we have gone way too far with game graphics and gameplay. 😊

I get that some people would never be open to playing such games again after having tested when we have now which is absolutely great. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I get that some people would never be open to playing such games again after having tested when we have now which is absolutely great. 

Yeah, nothing to get sad about it. That era of gaming was of those games, graphics hardly matter at that time. We enjoyed playing the game the way it was released.

But, the era now is different. We look for graphics first, then we go to check the gameplay and all other things. 😊