Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Arizona vote recount begins by Cyber Ninjas? No witnesses allowed/ counters had BLUE INK pens that has tampering risk!!!

This is scary what is going on. Republicans still claim the election was stolen and are recounting by hand the votes in Arizona by a group called Cyber Ninjas. First of all, who is Cyber Ninjas? The owner of the group backs QANON conspiracies and actively claimed the election was stolen. Friday the recount started and only one witness was allowed to observe who is a reporter. She questioned why people counting ballots had blue ink pens which blue/black ink is not allowed due to tampering risk because machines can read that color ink. So the only witness is now kicked out, and now there are zero witnesses to observe this recount. Democrats tried to halt the count in order to get witnesses and a judge told them the only way for them to halt the recount is to pay $1 million dollars. What??? This all smells like fish. The road to Civil War. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/23/maricopa-county-judge-orders-pause-arizona-senate-election-audit/7356009002/

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

What did you expect? We're going to have to deal with this bullshit snowflake, butt-hurt, crybaby whining for the next 8 years. After Biden's 2 terms are up, we're going to have to fight like hell to make sure the White House stays blue. If we can get Michelle Obama or Vice President Harris to run for President, then we have an EXCELLENT chance of keeping it blue. Hopefully at least one of the republiKKKlan supreme court judges either dies or does something that gets them removed, so that we can get Democratic judges on that bench. Even better if they're non-xtian so we wouldn't have to deal with all this buybull bullshit running the supreme court. Hopefully that happens soon. Like, yesterday soon. I would be willing to get on the DW to find ways, but I wouldn't have the $ to afford it. And Bitcoin is almost $50k for one coin. It's why people are buying 0.00001 Bitcoin. It's all they can afford, unless they shit quarters and wipe their ass with $20's.

Cyber ninjas was ordered by judge to make their procedures public, and still no witnesses, and they are using UV lights to look for Chinese water marks for QANON conspiracy theories and accuses antifa and the Chinese of water marking and bamboo particles in the ballots. They also increased security in case of an antifa invasion and went through a series of security defense to stoke their fear mongering. Now they demand access to government internet routers and passwords, which puts law enforcement and privacy of citizens such as social security number and health info at risk. They aim to go door to door to interrogate voters. 

One of the counters was at the capital coup attempt. And the ballots are no longer in the hands of gov. officials which means cyber ninjas can do whatever they want with them. How they were able to be allowed is beyond my comprehension. The attack on democracy continues. 

I'll answer the door with my AR-15 if they try to interrogate me. I'm not going to tolerate this kind of bullshit. If they want to know how many Democrat voters there are, they can look at state/county/city statistics. They can't go door to door with a hostile interrogation and intimidation tactics and not expect to not get anything back.

I'm just hoping they force their way inside my house so I can legally kill them.

Edited by The Blackangel

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'll answer the door with my AR-15 if they try to interrogate me. I'm not going to tolerate this kind of bullshit. If they want to know how many Democrat voters there are, they can look at state/county/city statistics. They can't go door to door with a hostile interrogation and intimidation tactics and not expect to not get anything back.

I'm just hoping they force their way inside my house so I can legally kill them.

Hell yeah; I would look forward to that legal killing. They said they would not use guns at the doors. But they have no god damn right at all to go to anyone's door armed or not. This is straight up nazi shit in the making. I really do hope they get themselves killed at someones home. 

29 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Hell yeah; I would look forward to that legal killing. They said they would not use guns at the doors. But they have no god damn right at all to go to anyone's door armed or not. This is straight up nazi shit in the making. I really do hope they get themselves killed at someones home. 

Literally. Hitler's Gestapo literally went door to door, forced themselves into homes, and looked for Jews. The public didn't have the option of telling them to fuck off. We're descending into Nazi era Germany, and it's all the fault of the republiKKKlan's. They want authoritarian rule that bows to their whim. Or maybe it should be authoritARYAN rule. If they somehow get any form of power, we're fucked.

The cyber ninjas finally released their audit after all that horrendous and shady shit they did with the ballots and using tax payer money to conclude that Biden rightfully won Arizona. No shit Sherlock. How they were able to get away with this whole fiasco at the tax payer's dime is beyond me. They literally took all the ballots and transported them to a location in Montana where no public eye was allowed. They had access to all the voting machines, voter's and government security info; they interrogated (or more likely harassed) voters in their homes. And now repblicans want to use them in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, and other states. This republican attack on democracy will never end.