Register Now
killamch89

Marvel's Avengers Director Leaves Company

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The player count is dangerously low now as the community continues to protest so it'll be finished by the end of the year.

I think that seems to be the problem with the movie based RPGs, battle ryales and the games in general. Like they are time limited I assume. 

On 6/7/2021 at 6:17 AM, killamch89 said:

The whole thing is in disarray so I'm pretty sure by the end of next year, it'll have completely shut down.

I too think that the whole game needs a major overhaul. The game is buggy and incomplete. Also the gaming community has not been so much impressed. Now the director has also left, there is no other option left for them except shutting it down.

Marvel not getting their money back? Oh they will somehow make it work in the end, they have a massive budget and a lot of fans, so if they make something close to okay to play it will make them money.

2 hours ago, Shole said:

Marvel not getting their money back? Oh they will somehow make it work in the end, they have a massive budget and a lot of fans, so if they make something close to okay to play it will make them money.

It's not Marvel who published the game, it's Square Enix and they're nowhere near getting back anything close to what they invested into it and it's playerbase is basically dead so it'll shut down pretty soon.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's not Marvel who published the game, it's Square Enix and they're nowhere near getting back anything close to what they invested into it and it's playerbase is basically dead so it'll shut down pretty soon.

How did they manage to fail with a superhero game in the period where super hero movies are the most hyped up thing since, since...since Batman movies lol?