Register Now
Jaicee

Where do you stand politically?

29 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I’m not too clear how you believe trans are getting more attention or taking away at all from the lesbian community. But I think it’s in your best interests to work together because only the oppressors benefit in your division and when the system as a whole is fixed, then those inner community conflicts will be relieved. I read the link and am still confused. 

Another thing I want to add as far as gay and lesbian bars go, is in the Houston area there are a ton of clubs for gays and lesbians. There is a whole district that everyone in Houston knows about called Montrose that has all kinds of clubs and bars for them. Things do change though due to financial reasons in cities. Downtown Houston used to be loaded with clubs lined up and down several streets back in the day. Now there are only a few as the clubbing area shifted to the shopping district outside of downtown. Then that also changed and now it is scattered throughout. But one thing has always stayed in the same place, Midtown Montrose with all the gay and lesbian bars. So that assumption that the lesbian bars are disappearing seems non relevant to Houston. Houston is a liberal city, but in an even larger red state. 

On 4/25/2021 at 12:53 PM, The Blackangel said:

I'm a hardcore liberal Democrat. That will never change. I support transgender rights, and view anyone who doesn't as a fucking bigot. I'm also a gun owner. I have several handguns, and several rifles including an AR-15. I carry a .357 Magnum with me everywhere I go. I keep a handgun in every room of my house. If someone breaks into my house, I will kill them. It is my 100% intention to end their life, and I will not stop firing until I know they are dead. And I've gone on record with the local law with that statement. Also it is my legal right to use deadly force to protect my home, within my home. There is nothing in this house worth dying for.

That all said, out internal structure needs a hell of a lot of reworking. So much of it is broken. Parts of the constitution need to be rewritten, many on the bill of rights. When it was written they put freedom of religion in the first amendment, but they didn't bother to clarify what they meant by that. Freedom of religion..... as long as your xtian. You can be catholic, baptist, methodist, lutheran, pentecostal, presbyterian, or any other form or protestant. Non-xtian religions are sometimes tolerated, but not protected by the constitution. If you think they are then tell me how many Jewish and Muslim presidents we have had. Tell me how good Muslims had it starting on September 12th. Tell me why so many Synagogues are constantly cleaning swastikas off their doors. And tell me why people have decided that as a Satanist, I supposedly sacrifice babies to their devil then eat their flesh?

I will never under any circumstance support anything the republiKKKlans try to do, because it has never once benefited the public. Only the corporations that are backing the traitorous bastards. Look at the last two republiKKKlan presidents. Bush threw us into the worst recession since the great depression. And I don't even have to say anything about Adolf. They use their bigotry and stupidity to lead their actions, and no republiKKKlan is an exception. Load them all on a boat. Throw them overboard in the middle of the Pacific. Any that make it to shore get to live until the next morning when their next challenge begins. Maybe throw them in a pit with a bunch of hungry carnivores and a piece of speaker wire dangling in there for them to use as a rope to climb out. Survivors get to rest until the next morning. Spread it around the most dangerous prison in the world that they rape babies, and put them in genpop for at minimum 6 months. If they survive, they get a one day rest until their next challenge. I can keep going on, but I think you get the point.

I'm not special. My animosity leads my views a lot too. But you know what? I'm not a politician, so it really isn't going to affect anyone unless they're someone I hate. I know there are several people here who can't stand me. I can't think of any names off the top of my head, but I know they're here. And I'm sure there will be even more after reading this post. But they can all kiss my lily white ass.

I'm REALLY not interested in discussing politics, but I am genuinely curious... are you really a satanist?  It's so incredibly rare to find them (in my experience), I'm always pretty interested in hearing about their religious/spiritual beliefs.

Edit:  Nevermind, I see that you already addressed this to somebody else.  Sorry!  -_-;;

Edited by Steerminator

11 hours ago, Steerminator said:

I'm REALLY not interested in discussing politics, but I am genuinely curious... are you really a satanist?  It's so incredibly rare to find them (in my experience), I'm always pretty interested in hearing about their religious/spiritual beliefs.

Edit:  Nevermind, I see that you already addressed this to somebody else.  Sorry!  -_-;;

Just to reply, Yes I am a Satanist. I'm a card carrying member of The Satanic Temple.

20 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Just to reply, Yes I am a Satanist. I'm a card carrying member of The Satanic Temple.

Ahhh... Very interesting.  I'd never heard of this before now.  It sure seems like satanism has evolved a lot; this seems a whole lot different than the Laveyan satanism that I researched long ago (the only Satanism I ever knew), and a lot more practical too.  I'm not any kind of satanist, mind you, I just find learning about different religions interesting.  I majored in Religious Studies and minored in Philosophy in college.

2 hours ago, Steerminator said:

Ahhh... Very interesting.  I'd never heard of this before now.  It sure seems like satanism has evolved a lot; this seems a whole lot different than the Laveyan satanism that I researched long ago (the only Satanism I ever knew), and a lot more practical too.  I'm not any kind of satanist, mind you, I just find learning about different religions interesting.  I majored in Religious Studies and minored in Philosophy in college.

Don't get me started on LaVeyan Satanism. They are a hierarchical hocus pocus group that worship Anton LaVey. They try to say they are atheist, but they're not. I've interacted with hundreds of them. They believe "might is right" which is take what you can and fuck the ones you rob. Those of us in TST believe "right is might" which is give what you can and help the ones in need. We've done a lot of charitable works. Equality is a major endeavor that we're working towards. Not just religious equality, but for everyone. Racial, LGBTQ+, nationality, creed, political, and everywhere else that I am forgetting to point out.

Satanism is one of the healthiest religions. So many of the religions that claim to be based on "love" are anything but. They have started the majority of religious wars, and murdered the most people in the name of whatever deity they worship. That's not a loving religion.

Though he was an ass, I do like something Gandhi said:
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."

chart?ec=-5.38&soc=-3.64

EDIT:

Hey, hold the phone...

chart?ec=-5.38&soc=-3.64 chart.png

Me                                                                                                                  @m76

How did THAT happen!

Edited by Crazycrab

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

chart?ec=-5.38&soc=-3.64

EDIT:

Hey, hold the phone...

chart?ec=-5.38&soc=-3.64 chart.png

Me                                                                                                                  @m76

How did THAT happen!

HA!, I'm one tenth of a millimetre to the left of you 😛

My views are mostly conservative.  However, my few progressive views are very strong, so that pretty much would eliminate me getting a podcast.  Basically, my overall outlook is just too liberal for conservatives and too conservative for liberals.

Edited by Jayson

7 hours ago, Jayson said:

My views are mostly conservative.  However, my few progressive views are very strong, so that pretty much would eliminate me getting a podcast.  Basically, my overall outlook is just too liberal for conservatives and too conservative for liberals.

Well put. You sound like an independent. You sound like you like a bit of what each party does, and dislike the rest of what each party does.