Register Now
lludawg

Your favourite Final Fantasy version?

32 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

It's not really that complicated.  Untill Final Fantasy X-2 each was one is its own self contained universe unrelated to any of the others.  They have common elements like enemies, abilities, weapons and a guy called Sid (weird) but if your playing a Final Fantasy game for the first time you don't need to know anything about the others.

Now Kingdom Hearts...  Try to explain THAT franchise to a newcomer and their brain will melt.  It's more complicated that the Space Shuttle!

As a teen, I didn't even make an attempt at Kingdom Hearts because I couldn't figure out what was going on lol. As a matter of fact, I still can't figure it out - I was always trying to find something to compare Death Stranding to but Kingdom Hearts fair surpasses that level of complexity.

FFX is really good. That was my first turn based game. I got all the way to somewhere around the final boss fight, but then went back throughout the land to build up and get stuff I missed so I never fought the fight. This coward will have his day! ahhh hahaha. ahhhh hahaha. I will have my day!!! 🤡

On 4/28/2021 at 8:47 PM, lludawg said:

Final Fantasy X is like one of my favourite games ever and I am thinking of busting out the PS2 to replay it but I am wondering if you have any favourite versions that you loved. Maybe I'll choose one of your favourites to play instead of FFX if you can convince me 😁.

My favorites happens to be Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 10. I can't really get enough of playing them. Although I'm getting a hang of FF XV now. 

Final Fantasy VII and VIII are my favourites.. I've yet to finish VIII without the use of a gameshark code for 'The End' magic though, I need to try and put that right at some point 😬

I really enjoyed Final Fantasy X, but I just found it far too easy which is why I don't consider it a favourite..

I really fancy giving Final Fantasy VI a playthrough, but just haven't got around to it yet. I'm kinda hoping they do a PS4 port at some point, the added motivation with trophies would be neat.

I had Final Fantasy 8 on the PC.

If there was one Final Fantasy you wanted to have on PC it was 8 because it was the only way for UK gamers to play Chocobo World.

Tbh it wasn't a great mini game but I had a lot of fun hacking it on one of my playthroughs to get loads of items and become ridiculously overpowered