Register Now
killamch89

It Took Google 17 months To Add A Search Bar To Stadia And the Whole Internet is laughing

"Did anyone know that for the first year and a half McDonalds were unable to have meat patty's in their hamburgers? I heard from a talking gherkin in my sleep, so it must be true. Of course they were wildly successful anyway, so why wouldn't history repeat itself?"

Google CEO, Sundar Pichai

Edited by Shagger

3 hours ago, DylanC said:

Hilarious stuff! And Google wonder why Stadia failed....

My sentiments exactly - they couldn't even get the basics right and they actually tried to market this as an alternative to the Xbox Gamepass and other cloud gaming platforms.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My sentiments exactly - they couldn't even get the basics right and they actually tried to market this as an alternative to the Xbox Gamepass and other cloud gaming platforms.

It’s a *massively* competitive market, for sure. And like you said, if a company can’t be bothered to even get the basics right, there’s not much hope for them to survive, let alone be successful in the modern console space.

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

"Did anyone know that for the first year and a half McDonalds were unable to have meat patty's in their hamburgers? I heard from a talking gherkin in my sleep, so it must be true. Of course they were wildly successful anyway, so why wouldn't history repeat itself?"

Uhh..... how many people ordered a bread sandwich? Did the sign say "20 served" instead of "billions served"?

😐😑😐

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

This sounds too sensible even for Google because it would indicate that they had a plan to begin with.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Uhh..... how many people ordered a bread sandwich? Did the sign say "20 served" instead of "billions served"?

😐😑😐

lol - 20 sounds like a lot. I'd probably try between 5 and 10...

On 5/11/2021 at 2:19 AM, Shagger said:

Haha. I guess he is kind of covering it up. But the thing is that knowing the history of google dumping products soon. plus their dominance of search, the feature called search was expected though.