Register Now
killamch89

EA's Pathetic Response To Insider Leaks Exposing Plans To Push Players Into FIFA Loot Boxes/Gambling

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Imagine if in 2022, they give fake reason of pandemic and release same old code and graphics in another new game. That would be like slapping community on the face. 

EA doesn't care about their community - all the community means to them is profit. Nothing else.

On 5/2/2021 at 3:55 AM, skyfire said:

Indeed that be the case. The thing about that is that someone at the top needs to manipulate them to follow standards otherwise things would surely go out of the control. 

EA is already in hot water with so many countries, it's only a matter of time before they face some more sanctions. 

Honestly, I'm convinced the only reason governments haven't figured out how they're gonna deal with this yet is because the whole covid thing started. Not that I'd rather they ignore that to try to fix gambling law, just my thoughts on why it would take this long after investigations started.

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Honestly, I'm convinced the only reason governments haven't figured out how they're gonna deal with this yet is because the whole covid thing started. Not that I'd rather they ignore that to try to fix gambling law, just my thoughts on why it would take this long after investigations started.

Well, that's actually a valid point because a lot of things have been delayed due to the ongoing pandemic.

19 hours ago, Empire said:

This is more or less consumer court game than govt. A lot of things in our world go through process and govt don't interfere if those standards, bodies and process take care of this. I hope consumer court drags this piece of crap to the knees to be honest. if not then govt needs to step up around the world. 

On 5/5/2021 at 3:28 AM, skyfire said:

This is more or less consumer court game than govt. A lot of things in our world go through process and govt don't interfere if those standards, bodies and process take care of this. I hope consumer court drags this piece of crap to the knees to be honest. if not then govt needs to step up around the world. 

Actually, politicians and other government officials are also involved especially in countries like the UK when they had their hearing last year. That being said, I also hope they're dragged through the mud because that's what they do to their customers repeatedly.

On 5/7/2021 at 3:16 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah often the people in the govt are invested into the interest so they tend to not get the proper criticism either. And something like that needs to change as well. 

The change is already happening although it's moving at a snail's pace - these kind of things take time unfortunately so we'll just have to be patient.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah the progress definitely keeps things moving in a direction and eventually set a better future for most of us in the industry. But yeah EA has years to go ahead in progress. 

EA won't change their ways but the laws that govern them can keep them in check. As I previously said, I hope that countries start rolling out their legislation to deal with these scams.