Register Now
m76

Do you prefer happy or sad endings?

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very predictable with happy ending which takes away the thrills you get when you are left in the dark of what will happen in the end. 

that's what i experienced with pretty much every single game i love right now, it's all about the surprises

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very predictable with happy ending which takes away the thrills you get when you are left in the dark of what will happen in the end. 

From starting of the game, Gamers look forward for a happy ending. After all your efforts and gunning down all those gangsters, if they can't provide a happy ending, then I don't think any gamer would be satisfied.

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

From starting of the game, Gamers look forward for a happy ending. After all your efforts and gunning down all those gangsters, if they can't provide a happy ending, then I don't think any gamer would be satisfied.

Well, there are wired games that I know who aren't always looking for a happy ending but rather a glorious death in the end. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Well, there are wired games that I know who aren't always looking for a happy ending but rather a glorious death in the end. 

Or rather a open ended game, so that they can carry forward their story to next sequel.

Most of the prince of persia games have similar ending. All games were connected by their ending scenes.

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Or rather a open ended game, so that they can carry forward their story to next sequel.

Most of the prince of persia games have similar ending. All games were connected by their ending scenes.

Exactly, you are absolutely spot with the link up with Prince of Persia having the same kind of touch in its plot. 

Open ended games are the worst offenders. A story should always end with an epilogue. But most stories today are cut off at the climax, it is a terrible habit that I despise. Very few games have proper epilogues like Mass Effect Andromeda or Fallout games.

Just now, m76 said:

Open ended games are the worst offenders. A story should always end with an epilogue. But most stories today are cut off at the climax, it is a terrible habit that I despise. Very few games have proper epilogues like Mass Effect Andromeda or Fallout games.

I think that gamers aren't writing enough reviews on these games for the gaming companies know what they are not doing right with most of their games.