Register Now
killamch89

Custom PS5 Black Plates From D-Brand Unboxing

On 5/4/2021 at 8:50 PM, killamch89 said:

I must say that Sony should've offered it in a black version because just by looking at it, the plates already make the PS5 look way more awesome. Do you like the plates?

Don't the black plates looks so cool? I'm totally in love with it because it's very classic in my eyes. 

It's funny to see dBrand complaining about it because they invited Sony to sue them and that's exactly what they did. Having said that, I really do hope Sony actually releases face plates instead of just suing companies for selling a product that fans want.

20 minutes ago, Darth said:

It's funny to see dBrand complaining about it because they invited Sony to sue them and that's exactly what they did. Having said that, I really do hope Sony actually releases face plates instead of just suing companies for selling a product that fans want.

If they are suing, it means that they have an interest in the project. As it's obvious that the fans want it, they can't allow other companies take advantage of it. 

To be fair, they could be suing because they want to release different coloured consoles and not face plates. If a company was selling face plates for cheap, there would be no need for people to buy a "limited edition" black version for example.