Register Now
lludawg

Do you adjust your brightness to night mode?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Or you could just turn on the dark mode and it'll darken websites and most other stuff at night.

I think that some Android devices comes with unique features. Like mine, there is an auto feature in it for its brightness adjustment based on the time or environments in terms of weather. 

Due to light effect on my viewing, causing my eyes to experience slight myopia. Not that I'm myopic at the moment, but if I get the light shining it might damage my eye completely, that's why I reduce it almost to zero, then use eye protect feature to cover the screen a little bit. 

On 9/26/2021 at 12:59 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Due to light effect on my viewing, causing my eyes to experience slight myopia. Not that I'm myopic at the moment, but if I get the light shining it might damage my eye completely, that's why I reduce it almost to zero, then use eye protect feature to cover the screen a little bit. 

You may be needing glasses 👓 to correct the myopia issue with your eyes. It's better that you have it corrected when it's not worst. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:23 AM, Heatman said:

You may be needing glasses 👓 to correct the myopia issue with your eyes. It's better that you have it corrected when it's not worst. 

Lol, yeah glasses is better off to correct the myopic defect, so it wouldn't get worst in the near future. When we discover any slight defect in our sight we should endeavour to seek doctors attention. 

On 9/28/2021 at 6:46 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, yeah glasses is better off to correct the myopic defect, so it wouldn't get worst in the near future. When we discover any slight defect in our sight we should endeavour to seek doctors attention. 

Yeah - the earlier the better is what I'm going to tell you because the eye is very delicate and sensitive. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the earlier the better is what I'm going to tell you because the eye is very delicate and sensitive. 

The screen we look at its dangerous, that's why I am planning to use medicated concave glasses to protect my eyes from suffering serious defects. 

53 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

The screen we look at its dangerous, that's why I am planning to use medicated concave glasses to protect my eyes from suffering serious defects. 

Yeah - you should do that and the sooner the better for your eyes before it gets damaged to the extent that glasses 👓 wouldn't be able to correct it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - you should do that and the sooner the better for your eyes before it gets damaged to the extent that glasses 👓 wouldn't be able to correct it. 

Lol, I have solution to it now until I get down with the concave lense glass. I simply reduce the light Ray's, and set the screen Bright eyes stable for my eye view, that's why it's not affecting me more.