Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you choose your difficulty settings?

On 11/10/2021 at 4:02 PM, ZandraJoi said:

We try out the Normal settings but if it gets to be too much, we change to Easy. Only after we've done a game once & feel confident, will we go to the Hard level. I like a challenge but I rather have fun more than anything.

I can't remember the last time I ever tried out any game playing on the Normal settings. Even when I started playing Dark Souls that's very insane game, I never played it in normal settings. 

Whatever difficulty is enjoyable to play at without it being too easy. I think if a game is too easy, it can get a bit boring which is never good. And obviously, if it's too challenging, you can easily get frustrated with it. Something in the middle is always perfect for me.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Whatever difficulty is enjoyable to play at without it being too easy. I think if a game is too easy, it can get a bit boring which is never good. And obviously, if it's too challenging, you can easily get frustrated with it. Something in the middle is always perfect for me.

Yeah, what you said is just it. When it is made easy it becomes second to boringness. That's why I opt for challenge, stern challenge in that matter. 

8 hours ago, Darth said:

Seriously, there is no way I would ever be open to playing any kind of games on the easy level. It's not possible or feasible for me at all. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Playing at the highest level brings enormous competition in the game, and not easy kind of game. 

Seriously, the competition that comes with some games is what still keeps me going on playing the games till now. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the competition that comes with some games is what still keeps me going on playing the games till now. 

I love competition on gaming just like you do. Such keeps me going. Without strong competition from AI, or fellow gamers via offline or online multiplayer I wouldn't have loved video games. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I love competition on gaming just like you do. Such keeps me going. Without strong competition from AI, or fellow gamers via offline or online multiplayer I wouldn't have loved video games. 

Seriously, it's why I keep playing some games today even with all the perks it comes with especially with toxicity and bugs. 

On 5/6/2021 at 9:47 PM, StaceyPowers said:

How do you decide what difficulty level to play a game on?

Generally, I love it very hard and a little bit of average when it's too hard for me to cope. My experience with how hard Dark Souls was is still fresh in my mind.