Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you want from VR in the future?

More than anything, they really need to make it user friendly. Not many people want to stand while gaming. There are games you can sit and play, but I would say the majority of games would require you to stand and move around. That's why there are a very limited number of games in VR. The controls are weird. It's not comfortable on the face. Graphics are lagging. It would be awesome to bluetooth sound through home speakers or built in head phones to go over ears. But then it would feel like your whole head is in a can. I don't need flashbacks of the porcelain nightmares. I would want a VR where I can sit and play any game. Add the option to use actual body movement or everything on a playstation like controller. 

And then we could Assassin's Creed it and hook it up to someone's DNA and relive the past life of some ancient person and their memories in any time period. Sound far fetched? So was the telephone. 

Better graphics, bigger range of vision.

I know that the PS5 VR headsets were rumored to have like air vents to blow air on your eyes or so. I think it’s just that hard balance of what adds to gameplay and what becomes so stupidly annoying that it makes you not want to use the headset again.

On 5/16/2021 at 9:17 PM, Syntax said:

Better graphics, bigger range of vision.

I know that the PS5 VR headsets were rumored to have like air vents to blow air on your eyes or so. I think it’s just that hard balance of what adds to gameplay and what becomes so stupidly annoying that it makes you not want to use the headset again.

I said something a while back about being a good fan of great graphics and someone talked down on it which I didn't bother to reply because it's everything to me.