Register Now
killamch89

Infinity M7/ Eluktronics Prometheus XVII Ultra review

These two laptops share the same platform but Eluktronics laptops were always some of the best gaming laptops on the market and this is no exception. It has all the bells and whistles of this year's gaming laptop offerings with one or two minor issues. Check out the review below:

Powerful? It's a beast. I mean for the config of following options

AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX 8 Cores - 16 Threads (3.3-4.6GHz Max Boost Clock) + 16GB GDDR6 VRAM NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (Max-P TDP: 115 Watts, OC Options: TGP Adjustable up to 135 Watts + 15 Watts via Dynamic Boost for a maximum of 150 Watts!*)

Look at that. Like that model is kind of hard to beat even with ASUS, MSI and Razer. 

Eluktronics are not the brands that I would even look at, known for burning up 😜 has no clue when they will get you your laptop, then again that what I hear and see then the good side. But seems good specs for the cost.

Well if some company starts itself with the beast config like that. They are not in this for fly by night business for sure. Most chinese companies with US dropshipping aim, have to tolerate resistance for being new. 

On 5/10/2021 at 6:14 AM, Empire said:

Eluktronics are not the brands that I would even look at, known for burning up 😜 has no clue when they will get you your laptop, then again that what I hear and see then the good side. But seems good specs for the cost.

Actually, they're one of the best gaming laptops to be launched every year. They just don't have the marketing of MSIs, Asus and other more well known brands.

On 5/9/2021 at 7:21 PM, Patrik said:

that's a lot of power in that tiny device, woah

It's more or less the standard of gaming laptops launched in the past few years.