Register Now
killamch89

Galaxy Fold 3 Leaks

This is stated to be the most powerful Galaxy Mobile device when it is released later this year. It also has an under the display selfie camera along with some top of the line specs. The only drawback is that they don't have a pen slot. Are you excited about the Galaxy Fold 3?

On 5/9/2021 at 11:40 AM, skyfire said:

Bad design. Such designs and the handling is pain for someone like me. I am sure other people like this sort of the design. I just can't handle such type of semi flap type content. 

Well, that's the current style of folding phones in the industry. On another note, it's built with much stronger materials this time round so it'll be far more durable than previous iterations.

I like how simple the Z Fold 3 camera bump is. It's enough to keep me not annoyed at all, and it's total eye candy. However, it's gonna take me some time to get like the Z flip 3's design. Yeah, it has a bigger screen and all, but just for me though; I'm not sure if I like how it's implemented. It is progress, though.

On 5/13/2021 at 6:39 AM, killamch89 said:

Well, that's the current style of folding phones in the industry. On another note, it's built with much stronger materials this time round so it'll be far more durable than previous iterations.

I am pretty much sure there would be more damage to the phones and very few number of people can keep it for more than a year. 

On 5/7/2021 at 8:41 PM, killamch89 said:

This is stated to be the most powerful Galaxy Mobile device when it is released later this year. It also has an under the display selfie camera along with some top of the line specs. The only drawback is that they don't have a pen slot. Are you excited about the Galaxy Fold 3?

Nope, I'm not really impressed with the design of this Galaxy Fold 3. It looks very awkward and I'm never buying it for any reason whatsoever. 

On 7/9/2021 at 12:31 PM, Heatman said:

Nope, I'm not really impressed with the design of this Galaxy Fold 3. It looks very awkward and I'm never buying it for any reason whatsoever. 

To be honest, I'm not that interested in Foldable phones either. Until the tech improves dramatically as well as the form factor, It's pretty much invisible to me.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, I'm not that interested in Foldable phones either. Until the tech improves dramatically as well as the form factor, It's pretty much invisible to me.

Maybe the next generation is going to find it appealing, although it may be appealing to some people now, but I doubt it may be much. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Maybe the next generation is going to find it appealing, although it may be appealing to some people now, but I doubt it may be much. 

It's still expensive and most of the tech is still in an experimental kind of phase so most people aren't drawn to them at all. I'd be more inclined to believe that rollable phones will do better.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's still expensive and most of the tech is still in an experimental kind of phase so most people aren't drawn to them at all. I'd be more inclined to believe that rollable phones will do better.

Well, once they are released and duly as well as fully functional, it may break into the market if care isn't taken. 

On 7/30/2021 at 6:42 AM, Heatman said:

Well, once they are released and duly as well as fully functional, it may break into the market if care isn't taken. 

In addition to that, Rollable devices as of now are just way more practical than foldables without as many compromises.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In addition to that, Rollable devices as of now are just way more practical than foldables without as many compromises.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty sure they will most likely sell well in the market because I know pretty good number of people who are Samsung products addicts. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Foldables and Flap type phones break easily and not meant for you if you handle them rough way. You can get better with rollable I suppose. 

As far as I'm concerned, all smartphone 📱 androids break easily if you don't handle them with great care. Although I'm not sure if some screens are stronger than others.