Register Now
killamch89

Galaxy Fold 3 Leaks

On 8/1/2021 at 5:01 PM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, all smartphone 📱 androids break easily if you don't handle them with great care. Although I'm not sure if some screens are stronger than others. 

Not really and not at all that is true. I have handled regular xiaomi phones for years. I even have Redmi 1S which is first model of xiaomi even to date. 

Flap and slide break easily. That's just fact. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Not really and not at all that is true. I have handled regular xiaomi phones for years. I even have Redmi 1S which is first model of xiaomi even to date. 

Flap and slide break easily. That's just fact. 

Maybe you are correct and probably because the new Fold and slide are more advanced makes it more fragile in terms of durability. 

On 8/1/2021 at 6:31 AM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, all smartphone 📱 androids break easily if you don't handle them with great care. Although I'm not sure if some screens are stronger than others. 

I still have my old S7 Edge even though it's no longer my main phone but it still holds up well after a million drops and it has absolutely no cracks and still functions properly.

On 5/9/2021 at 5:40 PM, skyfire said:

Bad design. Such designs and the handling is pain for someone like me. I am sure other people like this sort of the design. I just can't handle such type of semi flap type content. 

To some extent I do like it but not that much. My problem with it is going to be how durable the screen is because I'm that careless. 

On 8/7/2021 at 3:30 AM, Heatman said:

To some extent I do like it but not that much. My problem with it is going to be how durable the screen is because I'm that careless. 

Maybe you can check it out on Jerry Rig's channel or look out for a drop test when the phone launches because there will be YouTubers who will put it through it's paces.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Maybe you can check it out on Jerry Rig's channel or look out for a drop test when the phone launches because there will be YouTubers who will put it through it's paces.

Alright, I'm definitely going to checking it out because with how expensive that product is, it's important to be sure of all its specs. 

On 8/16/2021 at 1:34 AM, skyfire said:

I heard even xiaomi is coming out with the foldable phone. I may have to check it out, going to make thread on that. 

Oneplus is also coming out with one - I'm relatively certain that none of them will be as good as Samsung's own.

42 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Oneplus is also coming out with one - I'm relatively certain that none of them will be as good as Samsung's own.

Aren't all of them just trying too hard enough to be just exactly the same thing as Samsung? 🙄 

On 8/18/2021 at 2:43 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah possible but I am not much into the Oppo+OnePlus ecosystem as they are kind of have their own issues. 

Most if this model phones are costly, not affordable for average man, I wonder how many months I'll go into well disciplined savings to save up for the device. I can't starve myself, because I want to use the best mobile phone.