Register Now
killamch89

The (old) Gaming Mod Thread

I personally don't like the mods but I play them in various types of the games. I know for sure that mods based games can be fun for variety of the story based or maybe multiplayer competitive mods too. I think I played few of them in Minecraft. 

Mods are the main reason why I play PC games over Console games. Yet for most games, just no mods, just go vanilla. Games that I do mod out far more are GTA series that I do mod for, like police mods to just about what ever mods that you can get installed nowadays. FiveM if you want to go online and roleplay as what you want with other people. Even my flights sims as added addons and textures and whatnot.

Keep in minde that mods are not cheats, I use mods to change how the game is to back to front and make something into new else. 🙂 CHeats is where you cheat yourself with getting high game level and or making yourself win over nothing. 

6 hours ago, Patrik said:

I use them only in the games that i spent so much time on, because some vanilla games get so boring after a while, so using mods mean new experience and new fun for sure.

I can agree with that. I always tried to mod Fallout games to make them a little bit more of a challenge 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I personally don't like the mods but I play them in various types of the games. I know for sure that mods based games can be fun for variety of the story based or maybe multiplayer competitive mods too. I think I played few of them in Minecraft. 

Oh totally forgot about multiplayer mods too. I found out that those are the best overall because alot of people see the same silly stuff 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Mods are the main reason why I play PC games over Console games. Yet for most games, just no mods, just go vanilla. Games that I do mod out far more are GTA series that I do mod for, like police mods to just about what ever mods that you can get installed nowadays. FiveM if you want to go online and roleplay as what you want with other people. Even my flights sims as added addons and textures and whatnot.

Keep in minde that mods are not cheats, I use mods to change how the game is to back to front and make something into new else. 🙂 CHeats is where you cheat yourself with getting high game level and or making yourself win over nothing. 

I actually like mods that make the game harder, those really bring a new life to old games. 

There are so many mods that you can get from the workshop on steam for ETS and also ATS 🙂 Not hacking bad mods but rather than mods to make the game more interesting. Promods is one of the biggest mods that you can download, then there are trucks to use 🙂

Anyone else that plays trucking games and what mods that you use? 

I see this thread blowing up BIG TIME, so I recommend you pin it so everyone can find it easily. I don't know jack shit about modding unless it involves a Game Genie, so I will most likely never post in this thread again, unless there is a game I want help to mod, but still, you should pin it.

17 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I see this thread blowing up BIG TIME, so I recommend you pin it so everyone can find it easily. I don't know jack shit about modding unless it involves a Game Genie, so I will most likely never post in this thread again, unless there is a game I want help to mod, but still, you should pin it.

I apricate that more than you know. Thank you.

However, I'm not in a position to pin threads just because I like them, especially when it comes to threads I started. If @DC wants to pin it, that is his choice, and he'll do so for the right reasons.

In the meantime, please address the topic at hand.