Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you use your console for apart from gaming?

I very rarely used my Xbox 360 which is the last gaming console I owned because I have since moved to PC gaming. The rare occasions I used it for things other than gaming were for it being a movie player. As far as watching anything such as Netflix, I believe I tried it on there once but would hook up a HDMI cable from the TV to my laptop.

Occasionally to watch a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu. But typically I watch that on either my TV or computer. I really only use the newer ones (PS4, Xbox One) for gaming. The old stuff that I play predominantly, are kinda limited for anything other than gaming. Except throwing at the person who startled you and made you fuck up on a major part that you had spent hours trying to beat.

My family actually used to use our Wii in the basement for Netflix and YouTube but it seems as if Netflix is going to be discontinued by June 2021. YouTube has also been discontinued for the Wii. 

On 5/8/2021 at 11:49 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you use your console for anything other than than playing video games? I use mine to watch movies/TV, but that's it aside from gaming.

My Playstation 4 console is strictly only for gaming and nothing else. In fact, I don't really know what else I would do with it but gaming.